Ch.9

By this time our faces look like roses. We couldn't stop laughing. "I can't believe you did that!" I said to Nash.

"It was my swing! I wanted to swing next to you! It wasn't fair!" He pouted but was still chuckling.

"She's like four!!"

"You're like my friend! I wanted to swing next to my friend!" I started laughing again and looked at him.

"Nash it's okay at least you get to walk by me." I grinned and nudged him with my elbow.

He grinned and had a light blush. Okii? "Yeah that's right." He put his arm around my shoulders and this time I had a light blush making him smile.

We walked into McDonalds and I grinned but then it faded. "What's wrong?" Nash asked waiting in line.

"I forgot my money." I pouted.

"Good." He simply said and stepped up to the register. 

"Why is that good? Now you have to pay for me."

"Exactly." He winked at me. "Can I get two Big Macs and a large Coke? Thank you." Then he turned to me. "Whatcha want? On me." 

I smiled and looked at the thing. Hmm... I don't want my usual so let's go with something different. "Can I get a Big Mac, a large fry and a medium peppermint hot chocolate? Thank you." I smiled at the lady ringing it up.

We moved to the side and waited for our tray of food. I got a text and rolled my eyes. It was from Maddison.

From: Madison

Where are you? Mom and dad wanna know.

"Oh my god of course they do...it's probably my dammed step mom that wants to know.." I mumbled and Nash laughed. I looked up at him. "You heard that?"

"Yeah, and I feel you that's one crazy bitch." He laughed and I nodded.

"Yeah I hate her already."

"I wouldn't blame ya. I feel for Madison having to deal with that for a mom gawd." He shuttered.

I laughed and type a response.

To: Madison

I'm at McDonalds with Nash. Tell my dad that I seen my friend when I went to the park and he offered lunch. I'll be home soon.

From: Madison

Kk 

To: Madison

Shut up I already know you got that look on your face. Gtg but you will get details I promise.

From: Madison

YEAH BUDDY!

I laughed and put my phone in my back pocket as the lady was handing our tray to Nash.

"So a girl can eat yeah?" He asked as we sat down. 

"Yes, yes I can. I decided not to get my usual this time."

"What's your usual?"

"Two McChickens with pickle, a large Coke, medium fry, and a McFlurry." I listed off.

"Damn girl, I like you." He said shocked making me laugh.

"Oh wellllllll." I smiled and ate a fry.

"So you excited for school?"

"Nah." I stated. "I don't wanna be the new kid."

"Well I'll be by your side." He smiled holding him hand out for a high five. I laughed and smacked my hand against his.

"Nash I got a serious question."

"What?"

"Are you gonna eat that?" I joked and pointed to his food.

He guarded it possessively. "Awe damn." I pouted making him laugh. I laughed and took a bite out of the Big Mac and moaned in delight.

Nash made a face and laughed and my pleasure of good food. "I'm taking you to Taco Bell next."

I swallowed my food and looked at him confused. "Never been there." I said and ate more fries making him choke on the bite of Big Mac.

"What?" I asked.

"No way. You're lying."

"Nope I've never been there."

His jaw dropped. "First day of school I'm taking you to Taco Bell for lunch." He grumbled still shocked over the fact.

"Okay." I laughed. We finished our food and started walking again. His hand brushed mine and he blushed and I pretended not to notice.

When in reality he just brushed his hand against mine holy mother fing eggs on toast!!!

This is gonna be a long walk back..