Ch 46

"They're expecting us...we better go." Maddy sighed getting off of our bed.

I sighed and got up. "She makes one comment and I'm leaving."

"I don't blame ya." She sighed.

We headed downstairs and were welcomed with a glare.

"Yes grandmother?" Maddy smiled tightly.

"You're wearing that? For dinner?"

"Yes we are at home." I said with a slight edge to my voice.

She scowled at me then looked at Maddy. "Maddison change now. Into a proper dress. You to." She glared hardly at us.

We cringed and ran up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go mad by the end of the night." I said as soon as we stepped in our closet room.

"Welcome to my life." Maddy sighed and began looking for a dress.

She held two up. "Ugh. I want the black and white one." I sighed.

She nodded and tossed me the dress. I put my strapless on and my dress. We headed downstairs wearing socks.

"Grandmother" glared at our feet.

"I'm not putting shoes on to eat dinner." I snapped at her and pulled out a chair very roughly might I add.

"Jesus ain't you got manners!" She snapped.

"If you're like this your mother must be worse. I see why your dad left."

I clenched my jaw shut and stood up. "Allison Luanne, take a seat." My dad ordered but his eyes were pleading.

I slowly sat down. "Outta take you to the woodshed and teach you some respect. Busy one over your butt." She mumbled.

"That's it. Listen lady you are my grandmother by marriage and by law. Please shut your mouth and let me eat. Just sitting and breathing the same air as you is making me sick! You're a vile rude human being. My dad left my mom because of your twat daughter. The only good thing that came with him leaving is getting Maddy. I suggest you shut up before you get hurt." I said using her words.

"Allison!!" Dad and Sky screamed at me.

"Oh shut up." I told them standing up. I ripped the dress off and threw it on the floor.

I stood in my strapless and spandex. "You people disgust me." I spat and headed up into my room. I slammed the room and screamed into my pillow.

Letting very little anger out I grabbed my suit case and pulled out my pistol.

I put it in the waist of my pants and put some leggings and a T-shirt on.

I grabbed a ponytail and put my hair up. Sighing I went downstairs and grabbed the car keys.

I left the house and pulled into a gun club.

"How long?" The guy asked when I walked up to the counter.

"Sign me up for two hours." I sighed and grabbed some headphones.