Ch.5

Dad kept trying to talk to me but my step mum kept talking to him. Fine talk to him all you want I don't give a bloody thought.

I huffed and put my headphones on. I jammed my music up all the way and looked up when the car stopped.

I sighed when I seen a house. But bloody hell can it be any bigger?

We all got out of the car and my dad and step mum just went inside. Leaving me with my more than 10 bags. Thanks dad, thanks.

I couldn't seem to balance them all on my body. When I finally got them all on my body I managed to shut the door.

But me being me I tripped and all of my bags fell on me. Because they were so heavy and literally were covering all of my body.

I heard running footsteps as I tried to move. I sighed and gave up and just laid in the grass.

"You okay?" I heard a guys' voice. I mumbled no but it came out mm from the bags and luggage.

The weight started lifting and I could move again. The person helped me up and I dusted myself off.

"Bloody hell I'm new and just made myself look like a damn klutz." I mumbled. I heard a laugh.

"It's okay it was cute." I blushed crimson.

"God I'm so rude. Ello I'm Allison Luanne Claywell." I stuck my hand out and looked at the person.

He grinned and shook my hand. "Nash Grier it's nice to meet you." He said cheekily. He pulled his hand back and I stared at my hand.

Never. Washing. This. Hand. Again.

"Y-you're Nash Grier. From Magcon." I said shocked.

"That I am." He said.

"But aren't you supposed to be on tour?"

"We are settling down for school. So here we are."

"Oh cool."

"Yeah all our families moved out here."

"Oh cool." I smiled.

"Yeah so I take it you're a fan."

"Yeah. But trust me I won't fan girl and drive you bloody insane." He laughed and just looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing you're just different but in a good way." He rushed.

"Haha it's okay."

"Yo! Nash you comin!! We're going to laser tag." Taylor yelled.

"Alright I'm coming!" He yelled to Taylor who even though he was far away I could tell he was checking me out. "Hey I gotta go but it was nice seeing you again. Welcome to the neighborhood!" He smiled brightly and turned around.

He started walking away leaving me grinning. "Bye!" I picked up my bags and started walking to the house. "Wait Nash!!" I yelled and he stopped walking.

He turned around and faced me. "Yeah?" He called.

"What do you mean seeing you again?"

"You grabbed me at the airport." He laughed. I blushed...again...

"Oh that was you?" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Yep. Cute blush by the way baiiii I'll see you in school!" He called and hopped in the car. I smiled and went inside.

Oh. My. God.