Ch 27

"Girl where have you been?" Chris asked when I sat down.

"I've been at the hotel."

"Aren't you sick though?"

"Yep."

"Then why are you there?" Ty asked walking up.

"Because I don't wanna go home. I mean I obviously don't wanna deal with my stepmom but I also don't wanna deal with my dad. The doctor said I'm homesick and have a bad fever. Both are getting better thankfully."

"Damn."

"Yeah."

"Oh shit." Ty said.

"Yeah I know right!" I agreed with her.

"No behind you." She said putting her head down. I was confused but turned around.

Everyone was silent. There stood my dad, and my wicked witch.

They stalked their way to our table.

"Allison Luanne Claywell I suggest you get up and come with us. Right now, and do not make a scene." My dad said sternly. My step mother looked around.

I think she was looking for Madison. I seen Madison and she was looking at her mum. Yep she knew she was found.

They were having a convo with facial features I turned back toward my dad.

"I can't. I'm sorry but I can't. I have afternoon classes to attend to."

"We already got your work. Now let's go." He said. Anger evident in his eyes.

"Allison I suggest it's best to listen to your father. You're not exactly the angel your mom said you were at the moment. Come along dear."

Excuse me!!! Awe hell nah! Don't you dare-ugh who does she think she is??

"Excuse me but you need to shut you mouth!" I spit at her.

Funny thing is spit actually came out. Everyone's jaws dropped. She wiped the spit off her face and I laughed.

"Serves you right." I said before turning to my dad. "I don't care if you got my work. I have classes to go to. I WAS eating lunch with my lovely friends." I heard them scoff at the word lovely.

"I don't ca-"

"I wasn't finished!!!" I yelled cutting him cutting me off. He gestured for me to go on. "Nash took me to the doctor. I have a bad fever and I'm homesick. Being with this bimbo isn't helping me. And to be honest? Being with you isn't helping me. You're so stuck up with her that you don't care about anything I do. It's like whatever the witch says you do. When my father left me he said he'll see me again. The guy standing in front me is NOT that guy." I threw my tray away and walked out.

I wiped my tears but they kept falling. I let out shaky breaths and just kept walking and walking.

When I looked up I was in a hallway.

I sat down and cried cried. No one came, no one came to see if I was okay.

That's the way i wanted it.