Ch 19

We got to the hotel and he took us too the spa. "Nash." I hissed as he was walking in. "Nash." I said louder and hit his arm.

"Ow what?" He asked.

"I can't afford this. I have no more money!"

"Relax, it's my treat."

"Nash no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes, now hush and be a nice girl." He smirked knowing that would fuel me even more. He turned to the lady. "Everything please and just for one person. Can you do her nails and hair too? And light makeup if she wants it. Thank you."

"Nash wh-"

"Sssh. Yep that'll be it." He smiled then turned back to me. "We are going to dinner tonight as well."

"Nashhhhhh." I whined.

"My moms idea." He said and smirked at my now Oooh face.

"Oh."

"Yeah. But on the bright side I'll make you a bubble bath tonight!"

"Promise?" I squealed.

"Yes I promise. But first take your meds." He joked and I playfully shoved him.

"Wait if I'm gonna be here where you gonna be?"

"Signing with the boys. Have fun best fran!" He kissed my forehead and left me with the lady.

"Come on now darling." She gestured. I put on a tight smile and went with her.

***

Let me tell you that spa was friggin amazing! Like that lady was magical or something. I feel so loose and relaxed. I didn't know my back had so many knots.

God I love this feeling. It's like I'm a bird and I'm free. I grinned wickedly and looked at the bed. I put on a big T-shirt and underwear and grabbed a bed sheet.

Hehe. I climbed onto the bed and stood up. I started jumping on it and acting like a bird that has a cape.

I spun in the air and jumped off the bed making a woosh sound. Then I continued to run around the room with my "cape" and was a superhero.

I ended up tripping over my feet and rolled on the floor until I stopped rolling from my laughter. I looked up at the ceiling and began to laugh again.

I heard more laughter and looked up. Nash and Shawn were standing there laughing their heads off.

"What was all of that?" Shawn gestured to the room and my cape.

"How long have you been standing there?" I demanded and stood up pulling down the shirt.

"Since you jumped off the bed." Nash grinned. I face palmed.

"Okay so I was a bird with a cape jumping on the bed and I was flying. Then I became a super hero and kinda fell." I laughed a little.

Shawn and Nash started laughing again. "Oh my god." Shawn laughed.

Nash just smiled and came up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back. Hmmmm what are we?

"You ready for the dinner with my mom?"

"Do I look ready?" I giggled pulling away and collapsing on the bed. "When do we leave?"

"Half hour." He smirked.

"What!!!!!" I screamed then ran to the bathroom. I got out my outfit and laid it on the counter. Shawn left and Nash leaned on the bathroom doorway.

I touched up my makeup, added lip gloss, a little bit more mascara and curled my lashes. After that I added another coat to my nails and took a blow dryer to them.

Good thing they look good! I took my hair out of its braid then I did something cute with it.

Finally I looked towards Nash. He looked kinda amused. "Oh! What?" He asked thinking I said something.

"My dress. I've gotta put it on."

"Oh uh yeah! Right!" He said then shut the door. I took off the shirt and slipped into my dress. I grinned.

Good, now I look amazing for the dinner.

I stepped out in the hallway and his jaw dropped. I laughed and started walking outside.