Ch 43

"These are really good Paul." I complimented Dani's dad. These burgers are like freaking heaven.

I moaned as I bit into a hot dog. The girls laughed and the boys smirked.

"Is that your moan?" Drew smirked leaning closer to me. He whispered so only us teens could hear.

I nearly choked on my food. "Oh dear, are you alright?" Dani's mom Abby asked.

"Mhm. I just bit my tongue and my food went down before I could swallow." I smiled at her.

Drew was red with laughter from holding it in. I stomped on his foot and he let out a Yelp.

"Oh my god Drew are you alright?" I freaked.

"Oh yeah. Fine."

I leaned closer to him. "I'm glad wouldn't want you to get soft on us." I patted his thigh and stood up.

"How about a swim?" I asked the girls.

They nodded chuckling as Drew was embarrassed. You see our friend Drew saw Chris strip into her bikini a couple minutes ago and let's just say he didn't take it well.

I laughed and stood next to the pool as the girls counted.

"Wait!!!" I screamed as they were about to jump.

They looked at me and waited for my halt. "I've got an idea." I said grinning. I got out my phone and put a time for ten seconds.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!!!" We screamed and jumped in.

We all laughed and climbed out and ran to my phone. I smiled at the picture. "Perfect." I whispered.

***

"Come on! Help me." Shawn whined.

Kacey laughed and showed him how to keep the marshmallow a golden color.

I smiled and laid my head on Maddy. "Think they're gonna date?" Maddy asked.

"I don't know...maybe...how about you and JG?" I smiled lifting my head up to look at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Maddy we are sisters, we've got that telepathy. Now spill."

"Okay so for a while I've liked him...I've always been to scared to make a move. But now that you're here and are friends with Nash you hang out with them. You always and invite me and the more you do the closer I get with JG. But he's so confusing. I mean if you like a girl wouldn't you ask them out?" She sighed looking at me.

"Well maybe he's nervous...hell look at your mum. Maybe he's terrified you'll be like her:" I joked.

"That's honestly my fear." She mumbled.

"What?"

"My biggest fear is becoming like my mom. She's abusive and ruined your family. I hope I'm not gonna be like that."

"I hate her for ruining my family but then again I've gotta give her some credit."

"For what?" She scoffed.

"She gave me my dream."

"What's that?" She asked finally looking at me instead of the fire.

"She gave me a sister." I smiled. "Not a wicked step sister but a sister. I've always been dying for one. And now I have one, and mines the best of the best." I grinned and nudged her.

"Well I'm glad she met your dad. I got the best gift she could ever give me. A good dad but an even better sister." She grinned tearing up along with me.

We hugged and let a few tears spill. "I love you Aladdin." She smiled through her tears.

"I love you too Mad Hatter." We pulled apart and wiped our tears. "So how about that hot tub?" I grinned.

She nodded. "Yeah, let's go." We grinned and booked it for the hot tub.

"Hey wait up!" Everybody else called running after us.