Ch 62

Waking up was a challenge itself. I groaned from the pain I got in my head.

I tried to sit up but I couldn't. I tried to remove Nash's arm but I couldn't. I turned in his arms and kissed his chest.

"Nash, baby, I've gotta pee let go." I whispered. He groaned and let go turning over.

He mumbled something about not being Nash. Damn I knew I drank last night but he drank to the point he doesn't know who he is. Woah.

I got up and gasped at the cold. I looked down and seen nothing but my body. I grabbed the sheet and covered up. I quickly found my clothes and ran into the bathroom.

I took a minute to catch my breath and I got dressed. Instead of peeing I puked. Must of been from the alcohol.

I slowly walked back into his room. Nash and I had sex last night. Oh my god...

I looked around his room for a minute. When did he redecorate?

That's weird. I went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. I searched his cabinets and finally found ibuprofen. I opened the fridge to grab a bottled water but they were all gone.

Dang guys. I found a cup and filled it. I swallowed down the pills and grabbed two more for Nash. I walked upstairs and Nash was already getting dressed I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his right shoulder blade.

"Hey baby." He turned around with a grin. "You brought me medicine and water. Thank you." He smiled and kissed my head.

I stood there frozen. "You're not Nash."

"No, I'm David." He winked at me and headed downstairs.