Ch 44

I woke up on a trampoline...and in my bathing suit....laying on someone's chest...

First instinct? Freak out. So I did.

I jumped up and that made the trampoline move slightly.

Everyone stirred but didn't wake. I sighed and slowly climbed off the trampoline.

I found my duffle bag and put on a sun dress. It was strapless with a cute white lace belt.

It had a brown flower and a white flower on the belt in the front. It was short but I had my bikini on underneath.

I slipped it on and did a messy side braid. I slipped into the house and found my way to the kitchen.

Abby was in there making coffee. I knocked lightly on the wall.

Abby turned slightly and smiled at me. "Hey hon, just grab a seat. I'm making coffee would you like some?"

"Yes please." I grinned as she handed me the coffee mug. "Thank you."

"Cream and sugar?" She offered.

"Yes please."

"I don't know how you like. Dani fills half the cup with coffee and the rest cream and sugar. She puts a lot in."

I chuckled a little. "That's funny I do to."

"So did you have fun yesterday?" She smiled sitting across from me.

"Yeah I did. Thank you for allowing us to come over and stay the night."

"Not a problem dear." She smiled warmly. "So what time did you kids go to bed last night?"

"I honestly don't remember." I laughed.

"Well I'm gonna start on breakfast then." She smiled.

"Would you like help?"

"You cook?" She asked getting some pans out.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, butter, and syrup.

I shut the fridge and set all the stuff on the counter. Abby got a bag of potatoes and a shredder.

"Hash Browns?" I smiled.

"Yes." She grinned.

I started toasting toast and she started frying eggs.

***

I just finished buttering the last pancake and Abby finished pouring the last cup of OJ when everyone came in the kitchen.

"Dang ma! You went all out this morning."

"I've got at least ten hungry mouthes to feed. Plus I know how you kids and my family eats." Abby chuckled.

"How'd you do it all?"

"I helped her." I said sitting next to Maddy and Kacey.

"Nice dress." Shawn grinned.

"Thanks!" I smiled. We began to eat and I heard a moan.

I looked up at Aaron. "Who made these pancakes?" Aaron managed to say while stuffing his face.

"Me." I chuckled.

He looked up and grinned. "Do you make pancakes at your house everyday?"

"Before school and on the weekends." I grinned.

Maddy nodded. "She's not kidding. I get these pancakes every day." She smiled. "Soooo gooodddd." She said grabbing another one.

"I'm coming over every morning." Aaron said.

"What do I get out of it?" I teased.

"I'll be your driver to school." He said dead serious.

I stuck out my hand and he shook it. "Deal."