Ch.11

Nash showed me to all my classes and we even had some together! Unfortunately our lockers were far away. I was on one end of the hallway was on the other.

But at least we have the same lunch! I'm currently on my way to third hour. Mrs. Carson is my AP English teacher.

I don't know why but I've always loved English. Maybe because one day I wanna become a writer or a photographer.

I think I could do both.. Haha.

I walked in and tried to make it past her but she saw me. "Ah class we have a new student!"

Bloody hell I'll kill you!

"Please introduce yourself." She smiled at me. I pasted a fake smile on my face.

"Ello, I'm Allison. My friends call me Ali but we aren't friends so don't call me that. I'm from Doncaster, England. Yes I'm a tommo fan. He's beautiful I know. I'm currently living with my dad and his wicked wife. But I have a sister named Madison so yea!" I finished and went to an empty seat and plopped my stuff down.

"I hated that part of being the new kid." Someone laughed beside me. I looked to my right and see a girl with blondish hair.

"I don't get why they make kids do it. It's gay." She laughed and fist bumped me.

"I've been here a month and still have only two friends." She giggled.

"I've been here since two days ago and have 2 friends besides my sister."

"Nice. Well now you got me!" She said making me smiled.

"Coolness." I grinned.