Ch 60

I love love love my outfit I bought for the party!

It's gonna be killer! Almost all of us girls have our outfits.

"You're gonna look so fine." I heard Sam tell Dani. I turned around right to see Dani blushing and Sam giving her butt a squeeze.

Dani went even more pink making me grin. I stopped walking and continued when they were beside me. "You two are really cute." I whispered. Sam had a look of shock.

"Um what?" Sam asked.

"Relax baby, I only told her Nash and Shawn." Dani whispered giving Sam's side a squeeze.

A look of relief flashed across her face. "I was worried for a second. I'm not ready to tell them. By tonight I'll have the courage."

"And further tonight you'll be moanin'." Dani whispered in her ear but I still heard.

"Gross guys, gross." I laughed and caught up with Chris and Ty hearing their laughter behind me.

"Hey! There they are!" I heard from my right. I turned to see Roxy and Natasha.

"Hey!" I hugged Natasha while Ty hugged Roxy.

"Where's ?" I asked looking around.

"Right here." Someone whispered in my ear. I let out a scream and jumped into someone.

I held my chest and tried to regain my breath.

"Don't ever do that again." I scolded Lorena. I turned around to see Maddy and Kasie.

"Well hey." Maddy winked. I laughed and stood on my feet.

"Hey." I grinned.

"You guys have your outfits?" Sam asked.

"Yep." Kasie held up their bags.

"Us to." Roxy grinned.

"Yep so who doesn't have one?" Dani asked.

Lorena slowly rose her hand. "I didn't find anything that wasn't skanky. No offense guys!" Lorena rushed out.

"Okay outfit or dress?" Chris asked.

"Outfit." Lorena and Natasha said. Lorena shared a look with her sister.

"Wait do you want an outfit like mine??" I asked.

"Like what?" Lorena asked. I started to get it out.

"Omgggg it's soooo cute!" Dani said.

"It's that comfy summer look." Ty added.

"It really is cute." Chris smiled.

I finally had it out and showed her. "Hmmm. Yeah I like that." Lorena grinned.

I turned and grinned. I ran into the store and grabbed the outfit off the plastic model.

"Alli what're you doing??" Lorena ran in the store behind me. I shoved the outfit in her arms and shoved her into a dressing room. "Alli-" she tried again.

"Change." I demanded then giggled at how stern I sounded. I heard a grunt then I heard a zipper.

The rest of the girls joined me and we waited. Finally she came out and I grinned.

"Cute. Change buy it you're welcome. Make up and hair time lets go ladies." I said quickly like one of those orderly fashion people.

I heard laughter and we headed out. Waiting for Lorena of course.