Ch.12

Lunch time lunch time everybody rejoice cuz it's lunchtime! I'm so happy haha I finally get to eat! I went to my locker and shoved my stuff in.

I shut my locker and turned to a bouncing. It's the same girl I became friends with. I still didn't get her name.

"Hey what's up?" I smiled and we started walking.

"Nothing heading to lunch. Obviiii." She giggled. I smiled and laughed a little.

"So I told you my name but I never got yours." I laughed.

"Oh...." She face palmed herself. "My name is Christina, but please call me Chris. I swear to god if you call me Christina I'll beat you to a pulp." She said seriously.

I put my hands up. "Aye wasn't gonna. Too long of a name."

"Good." She fist bumped me. "Eat lunch with me?"

"Sure." I smiled.

We got our food then went outside. "Are we allowed to eat outside?" I looked around worried seeing no one else coming outside.

"Yeah, we are. People usually eat inside then come outside and hang." I nodded and we went up to a girl underneath a tree. "Hey wut up Ty?"

"Not much you? Whose this?" She smiled at me but her eyes held confusion.

"This is the new girl Allison, you can call her Ali tho. Ali this is Tyler but as you know I call her Ty." Chris said and sat down. I followed her actions and smiled at the girl.

"What's up?" I asked then looked down at my food. It looked disgusting! "Bloody hell what is this? Is this even edible?"

They both started laughing. "Girl it is disgusting. That's why we ditch."

"What?"

"Like we get this food pretend to eat a bit get up throw it away because we are 'full' then we go to McDonalds or Taco Bell and get real food." Ty said.

We got up and threw it away. I ran inside and found a hand sanitizer container. I put some on and wiped it where I even touched the tray.

God that's disgusting. I turned around and the girls were standing there laughing. I rolled my eyes and started walking.

"Ali?" I heard a voice. I whipped around and saw Nash.

"Nash!" I smiled and hugged him.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Go where?"

"To lunch. I told you yesterday remember." This time I was the one face palming myself.

"I'm so sorry I forgot the girls just asked me and I said yea and ugh!" I said and put my face in my hands.

"No no it's okay. Tomorrow?"

"Yea absolutely!" I said. Damn it how could I forget! I feel so stupid.

"Hey Nash how about you come with us?" Chris asked.

"Yeah Nash come on!" I smiled as Tyler continued the offer.

"Alright." He smiled warmly at us. He was beside me and we were walking beside each other. We began side stepping. I'd step to the left at the same time as him then we'd go to the right.

I laughed and we did this all the way to the car. We got in and the girls were wiggling their eyebrows at me but I rolled my eyes and got in beside him.

Oh boy.