Ch 34

The bell rang and I laughed at a joke Eddy told me.

We left the room and I went to my locker and got my stuff to go home.

"So are we going to yours or mine?" Ty asked coming up to my locker.

Chris, Eddy and I currently were here.

"Umm..." I was gonna reply but I seen Nash walking by himself. "Uh let me get back to you on that." I said already walking away.

They called my name a couple times but gave up. I put my hang on his forearm. "Nash." I whispered.

"What the hell do you want." He whipped around. I was shocked at how harsh he was. This was not my Nash.

"Nash what the hell happened to you?" I made him face me and could see a bruise on his face. He turned away before I could see it.

"Nash what the hell happened!" By this point I was screaming and everyone in the hall turned to us.

He groaned and gripped my elbow. He kept pulling me until we were at the football field.

"Nash-"

"Shut up okay! Just just up for a minute!" I was shocked but but my tongue.

He paced back and forth and finally turned to me. "I was jumped."

"What when?"

"The night we got into that argument I didn't go home. I wondered the streets deep in thought. For some reason I ended up in an ally. These guys came up and recognized me. Because they knew I was famous they thought I was loaded. I'm really not but they thought I was. So they mugged me. When they didn't get any cash they beat me. Let me tell you it was one hell of a beating." He sighed.

"Can I see?" I said barely above a whisper.

I heard him sigh and he reached up to his hood. He grasped it for a couple minutes. He finally pulled it down and I gasped and covered my mouth.

He took off his jacket and he was in a muscle shirt. His arms showing.

Tears filled my eyes as I examined him. His lip was black and blue and split open in multiple spots. Both eyes black and blue, forehead has a large bruise. Both cheeks are bruised. His arms are covered in slits?

"Your arms?" He slowly looked away.

"They had knives." I looked at him with my tears.

"They cut you?"

"Yea, all over my arms and legs. And please don't tell anyone? Not about all of this add especially this." He slowly lifted his shirt up. He had a huge purple circle.

"D-did they stab you?" I cried. He nodded and that's when it happened. The tears flowed down my face.

"God Nash! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have let you leave that night! I'm such a bad friend! We've been ignoring each other and I should've noticed something was wrong!" I started to rant and sob and cry.

"Hey hey stop! Alli stop!" He tried. Nothing seemed to work. He pulled me to him and I shook in his arms.

He lifted my face and he shocked me out of my phase. He placed his lips on mine and I froze.

I kissed him back and he pulled me closer. We slid to the ground and he pulled me on top of him. I straddled him and he deepened the kiss. I gripped his shirt ad pulled him closer.

He groaned and I pulled away and giggled a little. "What's so funny I hurt." He pouted.

"You hurt when I grip your shirt but don't hurt when I kiss your spilt lips."

"That's cuz I couldn't resist. I'd take pain any day if it meant I get to kiss you." He smiled at me. I leaned forward and got really close to his lips.

"Too bad I don't want you hurt." I whispered then stood up. "Now off to the hospital we go! You aren't telling me no so get up."

"Alli that wasn't nice."

"Boo you poor baby. Want me to kiss it better?"

"Yes."

"Too bad let's go." I smirked and skipped to the car. "I'm driving!" I said in a sing song voice.

He groaned and handed me the keys knowing he wasn't gonna win