<1>

"Hey, what's up guys! Alexandria here! Today my friend, Tara, and I had put together a little haul video, but with a little twist," I started.

"We're pretty much going to throw a little fashion show, showing all you guys what we bought," Tara continued, smiling.

"I'm going to put down here on the bottom what store we got the outfit at when we're, uh, presenting, it. Please give this video a thumbs up and all that stuffs. I hope you like it! See you next Thursday!" I did my exit, which was pretty much a peace sign and a weird face, and turned off the camera.

"And now we edit. Again," I sighed. We had already filmed the "fashion show" previously.

"The struggles of a YouTuber," Tara joked, standing up and walking towards the computer. I got up as well, taking the camera and sitting back down next to her.

After about thirty minutes, we were finally done editing. I hit the upload button and tweeted about the new video.

"I still can't believe we actually did that. We probably looked so stupid" Tara laughed. Stupid was an understatement. We filmed in a bunch of different places, and did a bunch of silly things. For example, I did cartwheels with a little girl at a park while Tara filmed. ...I can't do cartwheels... You would think being a cheerleader for 7 years would benefit your cartwheel. Nope.

"We are the crazy people" I whispered in Tara's ear, running out of the room and skipping down the hallway.

"Hey, you wanna go crash a meet-up?" Tara asked, skipping up next to me. Ricky, my brother, was currently doing a meet-up at the mall. He was also a YouTuber. More successful than me. I don't get jealous or anything. He deserves it. I'm proud of him.

"Okay, we can go to the mall. I need to go shopping again anyway," I joked.

"Alex, we went shopping on Monday..."

"I'm addicted I'm sorry!" I ran into my room with Tara following. We were in our pajamas because it was still only about twelve and we were just too lazy to get dressed. We always film videos in our pajamas. It's not weird.

Tara threw on some shorts and a plaid button-up t-shirt with her grey toms and grey beanie. Me, having a totally different taste in clothing, threw on my favorite red flowed dress that went down to about mid-thigh with a black belt around my waist with my white Converse. (Yes, I'm one of those people.) I curled my hair and braided a small piece and pinned it to the opposite side of my head so it looked like a little headband.

"I hate you so much" Tara randomly said, looking at her hair as if it was dead grass.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you have natural ombré hair you little fucker," she pouted.

"Well, sorry I even grew hair in the first place" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Don't be all sassy"

"I can be sassy when I want to be sassy," I said, grabbing my keys as we ran downstairs and into my car, heading off to the mall.