<12>

"Yes," I said with the biggest smile on my face. "I will be your girlfriend."

His smile was just as wide. He grabbed my hand and awkwardly held it.

"Do you want to go back down to my apartment? Ricky wants to see you on your birthday."

"Why can't he come up here? I know for a fact he isn't lazy like me."

"Because Ricky is just Ricky," Connor explained, shrugging.

"Good point. I'm going to change out of this so it doesn't get ruined. Give me two minutes."

| Ricky's Point Of View |

"Okay, guys. Lexa should be down in a few minutes after Connor gives her his gift for her." I explained to the crowd of friends standing around the apartment. Lexa is such an odd nickname now that I think about it. I always said it when I was little rather than Alexa and I guess it just stuck. I don't even know where Lexa-Lou came from...

I looked around the room to be faced with a bunch of our friends. Most of them here for Vidcon. Jack (thatsojack), Jenn (jennxpenn) , Andrea (GETTOxFABxFOREVER) , Kian, Jc, Sam, Trevor, Alexa (smokeypinkleopard), Rebecca (Black), Bethany (macbarbie07), Jarrad and a bunch of other people were here. I kinda made a big deal out of this because it was her first real birthday party. I just wish she would have told us sooner.

"Dude, I'm really nervous," Jc said, coming up behind me. He was planning on asking her out today.

"Don't worry. I'm sure she'll say yes," I assured, patting his shoulder.

Right after I had said that, Con and Lexa came walking through the door. What I saw next surprised me, but nobody else. Everybody just kept talking and dancing.

"Dude," Sam said, walking behind Jc and putting a hand on his shoulder.

Jc walked out the door, grabbing his penny board. Lexa walked up to me with the biggest smile on her face, not noticing he left.

"Thank you," She hugged me.

"This wasn't even my idea," I laughed. "I was planning on cake and a Harry Potter marathon."

"Connor did this?" She asked, looking at him.

"Nope," he stated, coming up next to her.

"Then who did?"

| Alexandria's Point Of View |

"Then who did?" I asked.

"Jc did," Ricky responded.

"Really? Thats so sweet of him. Where is he anyway?" I asked looking around.

"He's not here," Ricky shrugged.

"What? Why?" I pouted. I can't believe my mega best friend threw me a party and never showed up.

"I'll explain it to you later. Go have fun lil' sis," Ricky smiled, turning away and walking over to Jenn.