<43>

"You ready to go home for the first time with Tyler and Jessica?" Connor asked, smiling and grabbing Tyler, putting him in the little portable car-seat thing. I did the same with Jessica.
"Alexa wanted you to go to her house after we got home" Connor randomly stated.
"What about the kids?"
"I'll watch them. But, uh, you'd have to feed them before you leave because I can't really do that"
"Don't worry I will" I laughed.
***
I got home, fed the babies, showered, got dressed and headed to Alexa's. Connor said to dress nice, so I just threw on a white lacy strapless dress that was down to my knees with a brown belt around my waist and brown sandals.
"I'm leaving. I'll call you when I'm coming back" I yelled to Connor who was currently playing with the kids along with Jc, Kian and Ricky. (~A/N~ omfg how cute would that be if that ever happened in real life)
I got to Alexa's and saw a bunch of cars parked in front of her house. I saw birthday balloons tied to her neighbors mailbox so everybody is probably there.
"Surprise!" Everybody yelled as I walked in the door. I jumped.
"Oh my god don't scare me like that!" I laughed.
"Well, it's a surprise baby shower. It's supposed to be surprising" Rebecca explained.
Andrea, Jenn, Alexa, Rebecca, Katie, Mackenzie, Angelina, Skylar, Tara, Lia, etc. were all standing in Alexa's kitchen. There were blue and pink things literally everywhere. There was a room full of presents, a little wishing well, a kitchen full of cakes and sandwiches, baby clothes hanging on little clothing lines around the room, etc. It was fricken adorable.
"Thank you guys so much" I said, hugging everybody.
About an hour into the baby shower, all the guys showed up because they wanted cake. Guys aren't supposed to be at a baby shower, but oh well. Connor had brought the babies too.
I started opening the gifts a while later. The babies got so much clothes. Probably more clothes than Connor and I have combined.
"My turn to give you your gift!" Connor started, getting up and sitting down next to me. "Alexandria Dillon. Dillon seems like a boring last name"
"Hey!" Ricky protested.
"Anyway, don't you think your last name should be a little more, well, frantastic?" Connor finished, smirking. All of the girls put their hands over their mouths while all of the guys were wide-eyed.
"Connor Franta, are you doing what I think you're doing?"
Connor pulled a small box out of his jacket pocket. Oh my god.
"Alexandria Nicole Dillon, will you marry me?" he smiled.
"Yes. Yes I'll marry you" I laughed and jumped into Connors arms.
"I love you, Alexis"
"I love you too, Connor"
"You guys are only twenty one!" Ricky stated.
"Yeah, but it felt wrong that we have kids but we aren't married" Connor explained.
"I can't argue with that"
"Anyway, we still have to organize everything, so we aren't really getting married for about a year"
"Alright. I'm fine with that. Congratulations guys" Ricky said joining our hug, everybody else joining in soon after. I randomly started crying.
"I'm so glad I came here to California"