<40>

~A/N~
10.9k reads omfg I'm screaming
Okay so the idea I had for the second fanfic was that Kian was the girls best friend and Sam bullied her but then he falls for her and so does Kian and idk that's what I had in mind so yeah.. Her name is probably going to be Bethany :P
ANYWAY
On to the story

####################

Turns out Connor wasn't leaving for a week. He was leaving for about a month. We were currently sitting in the back seat of Ricky's car, on our way to the airport to drop him off. We were awkwardly silent the whole time, until Connor spoke up.
"Are you sure you want me to leave?"
"You need to go with your family. You might as well go while you can. I'll be fine. Don't worry" I assured.
"I'll stay with her until you get back. There's nothing to worry about dude" Jc said from the front seat. Connor's eyes filled with sadness as we pulled up at the airport. The goodbyes were the same as they were about two months ago when I left for Alabama, only Connor was taking my place.
"Bye guys. I guess I'll see you in a month" Connor said, grabbing his suitcases and walking away. He stopped in front of the door and turned around.
"If you lay a finger on Alexis while I'm gone," Connor started, staring right at Jc, "I will have to kill you"
"Don't worry dude. I would never do that to you" Jc laughed.
"Well, bye guys" and with that, Connor was gone.
***
"Ugh. Why can't this month just go fasterrr?" I complained.
"Alexis. It's only been two hours" Kian said, walking into the room. Yeah, it's only been two hours, but I still already miss him like crazy. I feel too clingy though. Maybe I could just brush it off?

|| Connors Point Of View ||

'Why can't this plane ride go faster?' I thought to myself. I wanted to get home as soon as possible so I can call Alexis to see if she's doing okay. I feel really clingy. Maybe I can wait a bit. It wouldn't hurt, right?

|| Alexandria's Point Of View ||

"Can we go get food?" I asked as my stomach made inhuman noises.
"Yeah, lets go to that Lemonade place that Alexa Losey took Con and I once" Ricky suggested.
"Kian! Jc! Are you coming to get food with us?" I yelled upstairs.
"Yeah! We'll be down in a minute!" Kian yelled back.
"We should invite Andrea and Jenn" I suggested.
"I'll call them right now" Ricky stated, walking out of the room. Jc and Kian came down seconds later.
"Looks like you're already getting a baby bump" Kian stated, putting his hand on my stomach.
"That's not a baby bump" I glared.
"Oops- uh- sorry?"
"Well, it's probably a small baby bump along with the seven or more tubs of cotton candy ice cream that I've eaten in the past two months" I admitted.
"Speaking of ice cream, we just ran out if it. So, we have to get more unless we want to get murdered by a pregnant girl" Ricky laughed, walking back into the room.
"Anyway, Andrea and Jenn are meeting us at Lemonade. We better get going" Ricky grabbed his keys and walked out to the car, us following. It's probably going to be like this all month while Connor is gone.
***
I was right. The past month has been pretty plain. It was actually good having a month with no drama. Connor was coming back today and I couldn't be more excited. He said he got something for me and I'm pretty eager to see what it is. He said it wasn't big, but he thought it was adorable, funny and 'made for me'.
"Guess who" someone said in a fake deep voice, putting their hands in front of my eyes.
"Santa?" I asked sarcastically.
"Nope. Guess again"
"Okay, Connor. You can take your hands off my eyes now. I know it's you"
"Actually, no it isn't"
"Then who is it?"
"It's Tara you dumbass"
"Oh my gosh, Tara! I missed you! I haven't seen you in like three months!"
"Wow you got big. How long have you been pregnant again?"
"Three and a half months"
"I guess you're just one of those abnormal people who get their baby bump fast"
"Yeah, I guess- Connor!" I screeched, totally dropping the recent conversation I was having with Tara.
"Alexis! You got so big!" He said, putting his hand on my stomach. Ugh- I have to start getting used to this,
"So I've been told" I laughed.
"Nothing happened while I was gone, right?"
"Nope. I just went through about three more tubs of ice cream"
"Okay, we've got to stop getting you that stuff" he laughed.
"Well I'm sorry I'm pregnant and have a craving for ice cream every five minutes"
***
"Okay, so, now that we're home together, finally, we have a lot of catching up to do" Connor said, sitting on the bed.
"Well, as I said, nothing really happened while you were gone. What about you?"
"Just family stuff, really. I found this really cute shirt for you though. Well, my mom found it. But still" Connor explained, pulling a black tank top out of his suitcase.
"My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump. Check it out" I read aloud. I started laughing.
"Do you like it?"
"You were right. This is so me" I said, still laughing.
"Well I'm glad you liked it"

####################

~A/N~
Stupid chapter I know Im sORRY
I'm tired right now, well, as I'm writing this
Bleh
Anyway
I'm not writing out 5 more months because I can't think of any interesting stuff anymore haha so Alexandria is probably going to give birth in the next 2-3 chapters so yeah
You enjoy that
Okay bye ✌