<38>

"I'm sorry I couldn't stay with you longer mom. I really wish I could" I said, hugging my mom tightly. This month has went by way too fast.

"I'm going to miss you"

"Listen, I want you to come to California. In about seven months. I want you to stay with me from when you land there until I give birth"

"I will honey, I promise"

"Alright. I'll see you then"

"Alright baby. Be safe on that plane. As for you, Connor. Take really good care of her"

"I will Miss Murray. I'll be a great boyfriend and a great father. I promise" he said, putting his arm around me.

"Speaking of fathers. What ever happened to dad?" I asked.

"Uh- he just left. He didn't want to go to rehab like I suggested, so he just left. No big deal"

"Oh- um- alright. Well, I better get going. I'll see you in a few months"

"Bye sweetie"

***

"How the hell am I going to tell everyone. I'm already getting big" I asked, once we got on the plane.

"You didn't get big at all! Stop over-exaggerating. And, if you'd like, I will tell everybody for you"

"No. We have to. Together"

"No Glee this time, alright?" He laughed.

"I couldn't think of a way to tell you at the time, I'm sorry!" I laughed along.

"Its fine. How about we just straight up tell everybody. We'll invite everybody over for a barbecue tomorrow, and we will tell them all then"

"Alright. Anyway, did you hear that Tara and Andrew got back together and now Tara is moving back to Alabama to be with him?" I asked him.

"Really? Wow. Ricky must be pretty upset. He really liked her" he sighed.

"Yeah. I feel bad. But, he will eventually find someone that he loves. Like I did with you" I looked at him.

"I'm sorry. That was cheesy" I laughed

"No it wasn't. I feel the same way about you"

"Stop being so adorable, I'm about to cry" the lady behind us said, peeking her head over the seat.

"Sorry?" Connor laughed. I rested my head on his shoulder and we watched a movie on his laptop until we landed. It was about 1am when we got back home, so we went right to bed.

Tomorrow, or- well- later, is going to be very interesting.

***

Okay. This was it. Everyone is here, and we have to say it.

"You ready babe?" Connor asked, squeezing my hand. I took a deep breath.

"I'm ready"

"Guys! Alexis and I have to tell you all something" Connor yelled, making everyone shut up. Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor, Kian, Andrea, Jenn, Alexa, Rebecca, Tyler, Joey, Sawyer, etc., all looked at us confused.

"Connor and I are-"

"You're getting married!" Tyler yelled.

"No, but close" Connor laughed.

"Connor and I are having a baby"

Once I said that, the room was filled with different emotions. Some were surprised, some were happy. Sam, Kian and Trevor came up and congratulated us, along with all of the girls. Jc and Ricky were just standing there.

"Um- lets all go outside" Kian said, taking everybody outside but Connor, Ricky, Jc and I.

"Connor, can I talk to you in the other room please? Alone?" Ricky asked. They both left the room, leaving Jc and I alone.

"So, you and Connor are having a baby?" He asked.

"Yeah. It looks like we are"

"He's a very lucky guy. You are the sweetest, funniest, prettiest girl I know. Many guys would kill to be your boyfriend. Even me"

"Thank you, Jc. That's really sweet of you" I blushed.

"Don't mention it. Just know that I will always be around to help you when or if Connor isn't. I don't care what I have to miss to be able to do that, because you're my best friend and you're worth it"

"You're amazing, Jc" I said, hugging him.

"I know"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you had to get her pregnant at twenty years old!" We heard Ricky yell.

"I love her and that baby, and I will do anything to keep them safe! You have no idea how proud I am to be the father of that baby and you can't do or say anything to change that!" We heard Connor yell back. Connor walked out of the room, grabbed my hand, and took me to wherever he's going.

"C'mon. We're going upstairs. I want to talk to you"