<32>

~A/N~
OOPS
I copy and pasted the wrong chapter
*slaps self in face*
Okay here's the right chapter
I hope

####################

"Woah! What the fuck happened?" Sam asked as he opened the door for us.
"Just move" I pushed past him and hurried to the kitchen. On our way there, we were greeted by many comments like;
"Woah! What the hell?"
"What happened?"
"Are you okay?"
"What the fuck?"
Etc.
I just ignored and pushed past everybody until we got to where the sink was. I wet a cloth and started to wipe the blood off of Connor's face. He winced many times.
"Don't worry, you're gonna be okay. I'm almost done" I said.
"And- done" I said as I finished wiping up the blood.
"Thank you" he smiled, kissing my forehead.
"Now, go shower and I'll meet you upstairs, okay?"
He nodded and headed upstairs.
"Okay, so what the hell happened?" Kian asked.
"Well, we went out to dinner, and my ex-boyfriend showed up. I called him a douche bag and he hit me," I pointed to my bruise, "so then Connor tried to defend me and it turned into a whole fight and the cops had to come. They took Timmy for hitting me and they thankfully let Connor off the hook"
"I told you Timmy was trouble" Ricky stated.
"Not. Now. Ricky" I said angrily.
"Are you okay?" Andrea asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Connor. He got hit pretty hard. He might have a black eye tomorrow morning"
"That's terrible. I feel so bad" Jenn added. Jc walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
"I'm fine"
"Do you want an ice pack?" Sam asked, walking over to the freezer.
"Sure. Can I have one for Connor too? He should be getting out of the shower any minute"
"Yeah, here" he tossed me the ice pack.
"I'm gonna go upstairs with Connor. We're most likely gonna go to bed. He's tired and I am too"
"Don't do anything too loud up there. There are other people in this house"
"Oh my god, Sam!" And with that, I ran upstairs.
I sat on the bed for about two or so minutes until Connor walked out in his towel.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"The more important question is: are you okay?"
"I'm fine. My eye just feels a bit swollen"
I walked over and hugged him.
"Hey, don't cry" he said, rubbing my back as comfort.
"How did you know I was crying?"
"I can feel your tears falling on my back"
"Sorry" I said backing away from his grip, not wanting to get anymore tears on him.
"No, no, no. Stay" he pulled me back into him, tightening his grip.
"This was all my fault. I'm sorry" I sighed.
"Don't worry. I don't care what happens to me, as long as you're safe"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too"

####################

~A/N~
Awwwww socute
That was just so cute
I'm having feels
Okay bye