<11>

| Alexandria's Point Of View |

"Happy Birthday!" Connor yelled once I had opened my apartment door. He had the biggest smile on his face. I loved his smile so much.

"Thank you!" I smiled as well, hugging him.

"No problem," he said as he walked in the apartment and I closed the door behind him. "Anyway, I got you something," he smirked right before he handed me a large bag. I looked in the bag and then at him.

"Oh my gosh, Connor. You really didn't have to get me this," I told him, shocked.

"Its no big deal. I got it half off," he laughed, "go put it on!" He encouraged.

"Okay!" I laughed and ran into the bathroom to change. The dress was beautiful. The top of it was a blue-green color with silver sparkles and it went until about under your breasts. The bottom part was flowed and was the same color without the sparkles, and it went down to about my knees. There was also a pair of white heels in the bag. I'm surprised he got the right size.

I feel so bad. Connor really didn't have to get all of this for me. I don't understand why he did.

"Are you ready yet?" I heard.

"Just a second!" I fixed my hair until it was perfect and walked out of the bathroom.

"You look beautiful," he said, breathless. I felt the heat immediately rise to my cheeks. "Um, I got you something else," he said. I slightly frowned. I hate when people spend money on me.

"Oh my gosh, Connor. You really didn't have to-"

"No, I wanted to." He handed me a small box. I opened it and there was a locket inside.

"Oh my god. Its beautiful," I smiled, holding the locket.

"It will look even more beautiful when its on a more beautiful girl." He grabbed the necklace, moved my hair to the side and put the necklace around my neck. When he was done, I turned around and hugged him.

"Thank you so much," I smiled.

"Open it."

I looked at him and then at the locket. On the left side was a little picture of us that we randomly took literally yesterday. On the right side was a little picture of the quote;

'And in that moment, I swear we were infinite'

I looked up at him and he looked nervous.

"Alexis," he started, looking me in the eyes, "will you be my girlfriend?"