<20>

"You better get your ass in this car and explain everything" Tara said, poking her head out the window.
"Thank God, it's only you"
"You're damn right lucky it's only me"
***
The car ride was awkward.
We walked back onto our apartment, Tara immediately questioning me.
"Now, what the fuck happened? Why were you with Timmy?" She asked.
"We just bumped into each other and he apologized and I guess we just kissed"
"That wasn't just a damn kiss! You two were practically having sex with clothes on!"
"Shut up!"
"But what about Connor? Your boyfriend? What are you going to tell him?"
"I wasn't planning on telling him"
"So you were just going to pretend like nothing happened?"
"Yeah, I guess"
"Lex, you can't just lie to him"
"But-"
"Alexa!" She interrupted.
"Fine! I'll tell him! Just not now!"
"Don't worry. You already did" I heard. Connor was leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pockets.
"Connor, I-"
"Just drop it" he started walking out of the apartment.
"Connor! Connor, please!" I started tearing up.
"Please?" I said one last time before he slammed the door to the stairs shut, leaving.
"I'll leave you alone" Tara said, grabbing her keys and leaving. I heard the stair door open again.
"Connor?" I asked with little hope.
"No, but close enough" the person responded.
"Oh, hi Jc" my voice cracked.
"C'mere" He said. I walked over and hugged him. I dug my head in his shoulder and cried.
"Thank you"
"No problem. I'm your best friend, and I'm here for you"
***
The next few weeks flew past. The only person who knew about my "problem" was Ricky. I'm surprised that Tara, Connor, Jc or even Timmy didn't notice them when they were not covered in make-up. Probably because I was wearing a sweater that day. Ricky is probably going to tell everybody sooner or later.
These past few weeks have been pretty much Ricky going everywhere with Tara, Jc and I going everywhere and Connor doing his own little thing. Jc told me to come down to his apartment today all by myself, so I did.
"Jc?" I asked. The door shut behind me.
"You aren't coming out of there until you fix your problems!" Ricky yelled through the door.
"What do you mean?" I yelled back.
"Hey Jc, why did you want me to- what are you doing here?" Connor asked.
"Jc made me come. Whats going on?"
"Again, you can't leave until you two solve your problems! We'll be in our apartment" Tara yelled.
"How do you know when or if we solve our problems?" Connor asked.
"We'll know, don't worry!" Ricky said.
"We just hate seeing you two like this!" Jc added.
"We'll know if you leave!" Tara also added. We heard footsteps, telling us that they left.
"Do you mind if I shower?" I asked, awkwardly.
"No not at all, go ahead. You can borrow some of your brother's clothes or something"
"Okay thanks"
#####################
{A/N}
Okay, so I'm really trying to procrastinate because a show I want to watch is on at like midnight so I might just update another chapter bc, lets be honest, I have nothing better to do...
So yeah the next chapter is going to be really cute... Well, it sounds cute in my head.. So we'll see haha bye 😁✌