<6>

"I've never actually been to this place before," Connor mentioned as we walked into the park.

"Neither have I," Ricky, Jc and I all said at the same time.

"Weird," Ricky started, "anyway, I hear that they have all these huge, cool water slides there."

"No, Ricky. The water park is going to have mud slides," I said sarcastically.

"The sass is real," Connor stated, laughing.

"Im just excited to get wet," Jc said.

"Thats what she said," I added.

"Ha ha ha very funny, Alexis," he said, sticking his tongue out.

"I know, aren't I hilarious?"

"Okay guys! Let's go get wet!" Ricky yelled, running ahead of all of us.

"Again, thats what she said," I smirked.

"Seriously?" Jc asked.

"I'm sorry I had to!"

"Okay, the rest of the guys should all be here any minute so lets just wait," Connor stated. Ricky turned around, noticed nobody was following him, frowned, and walked back.

"Fuck off!" We heard someone yell.

"They're here!" Ricky immediately yelled, running up to meet with the three guys. Connor, being Connor, started vlogging. Again.

"Who are they?" I asked, gesturing to the three guys with Ricky.

"Well, the tall one is Kian, the little guy is Trevor and the other one is Sam," Jc explained.

"Lets go guys, before the lines get bigger!"

***

"Whats in the bag?" Jc asked. We were, of course, the two losers walking behind everybody.

"I just bought something. No biggie," I smiled.

"Is it for me?"

"No."

"I see how it is."

As I was walking, I saw a hose just sitting on the ground. I can't just leave a running hose on the floor being un-used. That would be horrible!

"Hey, I think you dropped something," I told Jc.

As soon as Jc turned around to look, I picked up the hose and pointed it
at him, making him soaking wet in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, what was that for?" He pouted.

"I got bored," I shrugged.

"Well, you're not getting away dry, missy!"

Oh shit. Thank the Lord that I decided to be weird and wear sneakers to the water park, because I ended up running for my life. As I was running, I realized I still had the hose in my hands.

"Here, Connor! Have a hose!" I handed him the hose, running through the group of guys.

"What did you have a hose f- oh. Nevermind" he yelled to me. I guess Jc ran past him, mid sentence.

Jc was a pretty fast runner, because out of surprise I was lifted up by a very moist person. (Ew).

"Let go of me!" I squealed.

"Come on, give little Justin a hug!"

"Jc! Put me down!" We were both in hysterics by now, getting awkward stares by people. By the time I was put down, I was probably as soaked as he was. Also because, with our luck, we had stopped under one of those huge bucket things that dumps gallons of water on your head every five minutes. Great, just great. And in 3... 2... 1...

"Agh!"

"Shit!" We screamed. Connor, Ricky, Sam and Kian all mysteriously decided that they wanted to vlog, catching all that on tape. Awesome.

"I would like to just take a moment to appreciate that I decided to pack an extra pair of flip flops in my duffle bag," I stated.

"You mean the duffle bag on your back that just got wet?" Jc smirked.

"Well shit..."

"It scares me to think that one day Jc and my sister will start dating" Ricky whispered to Connor a little too loudly. I rolled my eyes.

"I can hear you!"