<15>

I walked into my apartment and the person who was following me closed the door behind him. It was Ricky. I could tell by the lisp.

"Can we have a brother-sister talk?"

"You better not give me "the talk", Ricky, or I swear-"

He laughed, "I won't. Don't worry"

"Then what's up?"

"So, um, you and my best friend?" He asked.

"Me and your best friend," I shrugged. "If you have a problem with it I can totally end it, I mean, bros before hoes, right?"

It was silent for a minute or so until Ricky spoke up.

"Did you just call Connor a hoe?"

"...Maybe."

Ricky shook his head and laughed. "in fine with it, don't worry. As long as your happy," he smiled. "Do you like Tara's boyfriend?"

"Oh my god, no. I hate Andrew so much. I hope he gets hit by a bus," I quickly respond, "why?"

"Because - um - I - uh -"

"Oh my gosh! You like Tara! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I'm so happy!" I squealed.

"Just please don't tell anybody," Ricky pleaded.

"I won't, I promise," I smiled.

"Anyway, do you think that you and I can have a brother-sister day? All day, just us two? I miss hanging out with you. We always had great times together."

"That'd be great! We haven't had one since we were about 15," I remembered. Hehe. I shoved ice cream down his pants.

"Alright. I will meet you tomorrow morning at nine. Now I'm hungry lets go get some taco's!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back downstairs to the waiting car.

***

"What took you so long?" Connor asked.

"I was just talking to Ricky. No biggie," I smiled, sitting next to him in the back as Ricky sat in the front with Jc.

"Do you want to go catch a movie tomorrow?" He asked.

"I can't. Ricky and I are having a brother-sister day. No boyfriends allowed," I giggled.

"Well, you have fun with that. Anyway, do you want to help me film a video for my main channel tonight then?"

"Only if you help me with one for my channel," I negotiated.

"Deal," he smiled.

"Whats the video I have to do with you?" I asked.

"A Boy vs. Girl thing. What about your video?"

"Boyfriend does my make-up tag," I smirked. I've wanted to do this for the longest time.

"Oh lord. This is going to be fun"