<35>

"Wake up. Guys. Guys. Wake up! Guys!" Someone kept yelling. It sounded like Tara.
"Whaaaaat" I moaned into my pillow.
"I'm coming with you!" They screeched. Yup, it was Tara.
"Coming with me where?"
"To Alabama, duh"
"Really? Why?" I shot up.
"My mom wants me to come down too!"
"Isn't she on vacation?"
"Yeah, about that. Do you mind if I stay with you and your mom until my mom gets back?"
"Yeah. I bet that's fine"
"What's going on?" Connor said, sitting up as well.
"Tara is coming with me back to Alabama" I explained.
"Oh, that's great"
"We are all going to the grove. Do you two want to come?"
"Actually, I was hoping that Alexis would let me- um- spend time with her alone before she leaves?"
"Alright. What are you going to do?" Tara questioned.
"Uh- bake cupcakes"
"Alright. See you guys later" Tara said, walking away.
"Connor?"
"Yeah?"
"Yes"
"Yes what?"
"I knew what were you talking about when you said you wanted to 'spend time alone with me', and yes. I will let you"
"Really? Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't think you're ready yet"
"No, I'm ready. I know I am. We can't stay virgins forever right?" I laughed.
"Alright. I promise I'll be gentle"

((~A/N~ I am N O T writing that out. It was awkward enough writing that ^^))

***

"The grove was closed because they were shooting a movie there or something so we just went to Taco Bell and now we're back!" We heard Ricky yell.
"Shit!" I whisper-yelled. Connor and I both ran and threw our clothes back on.
It hurt.
We grabbed our phones and hopped back on the bed, acting like nothing happened. We heard two pairs of footsteps run up the stairs. It was Tara and Kian.
"Why are you guys so sweaty?" Tara asked. Wowww.
"We- um- just got back from a jog" I lied.
"Oh. Okay" she said, walking away.
Kian just looked at us.
"Did you guys use protection?" He laughed. I saw Connors face turn pale. Mine probably did too.
"Oh god. Have fun picking out baby names" he joked, again.
"Please don't tell Ricky or Jc" I said. I didn't want Ricky to find out. Not yet.
"I won't. Don't worry" he said, also walking away.
Connor and I looked at each other for a minute and then bursted out laughing.
"Awkward"
***
"I'm gonna miss you" Connor said, hugging me.
"I can't believe I'm missing your birthday. I feel terrible"
"It's fine. All I need for my birthday is knowing you're happy and safe"
"I'll call you and text you every day. I promise"
"Alright. One more kiss before you go?" He said with a puppy dog face. I kissed his cheek and laughed.
"Oh, c'mon! Please?"
"Fine"
At that moment we shared our last kiss for the next month. I'm gonna miss him so much.
"I love you" I said, hugging him again.
"I love you too"
"What about me?" Ricky said, stepping out of the car. I ran over to him and practically jumped on him.
"If you think about it, we've never actually been away from each other for this long since you were adopted. Even when we didn't talk, we were still always together" he explained. I bit my lip knowing that if I said anything, I would cry.
"I'm going to miss you, Alexis" He choked.
"I'm only going to be gone for a month. It'll go by really fast. Stop crying. You're Ricky Dillon. You don't cry. If any Dillon cries, it's me"
"Call me every day"
"Don't worry. I will. I promise"
"Oh my gosh. She's only going to be gone for a month. She's not moving there"
"C'mon, Lex. We're going to miss the plane" Tara said, pulling me away from Ricky.
"Bye guys. I love you both"