<7>

The day went by pretty fast. How come the day goes by so fast when you have fun, but so slow when you do nothing? It's annoying. it should go the other way around, in my opinion.

"Okay guys, I'm just going to go back to my apartment," I stated, struggling to get off of Ricky's couch and then groggily walking upstairs, almost falling twice.

I opened the door to find Tara and Andrew making out in the middle of the room.

"And I'm leaving again," I shut the door and walked back downstairs. I was about to open the door when I heard something.

"Are you being serious?" I heard Ricky say. Angrily might I add.

"Yes. I want to go out with your sister," I heard a muffled voice say. I couldn't tell who it was. All I know is that I'm uncomfortable right now...

You know what? I'm just going to go to Starbucks.

***

"Alexandria? What are you doing here?" Someone said from behind me. Making me jump. I turned around, noticing that it was only Connor.

"Call me Alexis. Or Alexa. Anyway, I wanted a frappé," I explained, smiling.

"Twinning!" He joked, making me giggle.

"Don't even."

"Sorry..."

"Why are you here?" I asked, even though he just told me he was here for a frappé... nice going Alexis... nice...

"Ricky and Jc were fighting so I just came here. I also wanted a frappé," he repeated.

"Why were they fighting?" I asked, trying to get some answers. I had an idea, but I didn't want it to be true. not right now, at least...

"It was just a silly fight over one of the stupidest things," he stated, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, okay."

We silently started drinking our coffee. Taking awkwardly in sync sips.

"Hey, um, do you maybe like Jc? Like, more than a friend?" Connor randomly asked. Oh jeez.

"Like, a best friend?"

"No, more than that."

"A mega best friend?" Wow. My voice just went up an octave...

"Im guessing thats a no?" He chuckled.

I awkwardly drank my frappé.

"Um... no... I mean yes... it was a no..."

"Oh, okay. Good to know. Well, not good. I- you know what I mean."

"Hey, do you mind if I hang at your place tonight?" I asked, hoping the awkwardness would die down. "Tara's boyfriend is over and," I clapped my hands together, trying to give Connor a hint as to what they're doing. "Yeah."

"Ew... But yeah you can hang at our place. I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind."

"Thanks," I smiled.

We walked home, and once we got in the house and noticed that Jc and Ricky had left. I don't even want to know...

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Connor asked.

"Yeah sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, whats your favorite movie?"

"Perks Of Being A Wallflower!" I answered way too quickly.

"Really? Me too! Thats great! Lets watch that."

"Um, Connor?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Really?"

"I seriously do love that movie..."

"Yeah I kinda noticed... I don't judge. We can love it together," I smiled, grabbing some blankets and pillows, setting them up on the couch. I have a feeling tonight is going to be fun.