<19>

I just kept on walking until there really was nowhere else to walk. I ended up by a beach. I just sat down in the sand for about thirty minutes, looking at the ocean. I was sitting on a hill of sand by a parking lot, all by myself. Away from everybody. I started silently crying. I really have to get all of this out of my system.
"Alexa?"
Or not...
"Alexa Dillon? Is that you?" They repeated. It was probably another fan. I wiped my tears and turned around to greet them, and then I realized I was wrong.
"Timmy?"
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Thats not important. What are you doing here?"
"Remember my friends asked me to go on tour with them? Our first gig is in Cali"
"Tank Tops and Tan Lines?"
"Yeah. But, what are you doing here?"
"I moved here not too long ago"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You wouldn't've cared"
He sat down next to me.
"Well, as a matter of fact, I did. I went to your house everyday after we broke up and your parents only said that you weren't home. I went to Tara's house too and her parents did the same. I didn't know where you were and I was scared. When I left for tour I figured that maybe I would bump into you somewhere, and I did. I really missed you"
"I missed you too," I admitted, "and as a matter of fact, I was crying because I missed you"
"I loved you, Alexa, and I hated the fact that I let you go so easy. I was drunk and had no idea what was going on until my friend told me the next morning. I may or may not have broken a lamp"
We laughed.
"I don't even know what to say right now" I sighed.
"Don't say anything" he said that, leaned down, and kissed me. Before we even knew it, the kiss got deeper and deeper. It took me until I was laying down and he was on top of me (still fully clothed you little pervs) until I realized something.
"Wait" I said as he was still kissing me.
"What?" He mumbled.
"I have a boyfriend"
"So?"
"So, this is wrong"
"He doesn't have to know. I'm leaving tomorrow morning anyway. You'll only have to hide it this one time"
"I- I guess he doesn't have to know"
"Good" he started kissing me again. It felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time. I'm just glad I wore jeans instead of a skirt or dress today, if you understand where I'm going with this.
"That was amazing. I miss doing that all the time" he said.
"To be completely honest, me too"
"Does your boyfriend kiss you like that?"
"Well, no. We haven't kissed yet"
"He doesn't know what he's missing. "Anyway, I should get going. It was amazing seeing you again. We should do this again another time" he winked and ran off to his friends who were gesturing him back to the car. I heard a honk. I turned around and Ricky's orange car was parked behind me.
Well fuck.