Chapter 10

A/N: This is my New Year's gift to all of my amazing readers, voters, and followers!! :)

Happy New Year!!!

2016...such a perfect number too lmao.

I woke up to see Samuel walking out of the bathroom, rubbing the towel over his wet hair, confusion kicked in. I sat up and watched him with furrowed eyebrows, he was still pale and still pretty thin, but he was stronger.

"Samuel?" I asked softly.

He looked up in surprise, a smile made its way on his face as he walked over and kissed me. "Morning." he beamed.

I frowned, "I'm taking it as you feel better?"

"Yeah, after you fell asleep I got hungry and had some ramen noodles. That stuff is good!" he grinned. "But I'm feeling a little stronger, well, the shower took a lot of energy from me. I'm probably going to fall asleep soon." he sighed.

"Well, as long as you're getting better. You don't feel depressed anymore?"

"Well, not as depressed as before, that empty or numb feeling is still there."

I frowned again, "Why?"

He shrugged quietly, pulling on some boxers as I admired his very fine ass. I swallowed and cleared my throat as he turned around, a smirk tugged at his lips.

"You were staring at my ass, weren't you?" he questioned, crawling into bed.

I shook my head, "No."

"Arabella..."

"Fine." I grumbled, folding my arms over my chest. "Not my fault they're fine. Seriously, why can't my ass be like that? Mine is flat." I pouted.

He raised an eyebrow before letting out a laugh, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple. "I could careless about what size your ass is. Your personality is what got me...that...and your beauty. I guess we can say I got lucky, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, you did. You did murder my father after all." I growled.

He swallowed and slowly let go, "I'm sorry."

Guilt easily consumed me as I stared at him, I sighed and hugged him to me. "It's in the past now, but I'm just curious...why did you kill him?"

"He...he did steal food from me, which I don't understand. From what I saw, you guys had more than enough food for you both. But I was just going to give him a warning, I wasn't going to kill him or take the food away from him. I saw how much you guys did for the Omegas in your pack. Anyways, he threatened to kill me, but I just ignored it. He then stabbed me in the leg with some silver dagger, that hurt more than you snapping my bone like it was nothing. It took a lot of strength and energy for me not to yelp at that point.

I...I lost control of my wolf and ended up killing him. I didn't even want to attack you that night, but my wolf decided to teach you a lesson. I also got on the defensive...since...you know, I'm used to people hating me and attacking me. I guess it comes with being a freak." he explained.

I stared at him, he still thinks of himself as a freak? I growled and grabbed his face, his eyes widened with shock. "Call yourself a freak one more time and I'll throw you out that window. Got it?" I growled out.

He swallowed, "I-I'm sorry."

I sighed and loosened my grip before crushing my lips against his, I moaned into our kiss. This guy is one hell of a kisser. When we parted I smiled softly at him, I stroked his cheek with my thumb before touching my forehead to his.

"No need to be sorry, but please stop considering yourself a freak, beast, bastard child, or whatever is going through your head. You don't have to say those words for me to know you're thinking them either, I just know. You're my mate, my fiance, my future husband, and you will be the father of my pups. Not only that, but my King. I will not have you putting yourself down constantly. You're perfect, no matter what anyone says, you're flaws aren't even flaws." I said sternly. "You are perfect to me, I just want you to see that too."

I was desperate at this point, I couldn't sit back and watch him hate himself. Tears pooled in my eyes as I studied his face, I could see him caving in on himself as he stared back at me. After a few more minutes he finally broke and collapsed against me, crying for the fifth time this week. I didn't mind though, I knew he had to let all of his pain out, and I was more than happy it was me seeing this side of him. I calmly sat on the bed as he continued soaking my shirt with his tears. When he finally stopped he looked at me with so much pain that it had my own heart hurting.

"I-I just feel like it's my fault." he whimpered.

I furrowed my brows, "Your fault? For what?"

"For my mother's death."

(A/N: I wanted to stop it here....but...I won't. Ya'll better love me. lol jk, you're allowed to hate me.)

I shook my head, "That is not your fault, don't you ever think that again. Your mother chose to have intercourse with Vincent and chose to have you. I'm glad she did, if she didn't then I wouldn't be here with you right now. You know where I would be? Stuck with Lycan. I would never have learned about me being the lost princess, I would never have actually enjoyed life. Vincent wouldn't have any children to give his love to. Your mother and step-father...they wouldn't have a wonderful man like you."

"But they would have been happier." he whispered.

"No, they wouldn't. Emerald wouldn't even be here, your aunt would have found someone else. Your mother always doubted your step-father, and she finally broke and yelled at him for it. I know he said he wasn't cheating on her, but he was clearly into Lucia. How else could he have fallen in love with her that quickly after killing your mother? How could he even kill her? He most likely planned it from the beginning. There is no potion or spell that can make love last forever, true love is hard to find. I was lucky to find it with you and not be blinded by some stupid bond and follow Lycan around. The man raped me and not in the...correct...uh...anyway! He had threatened to kill me before and he has abused me before. He was far worse than you. I than the Moon Goddess every day for throwing you into my life, even if it wasn't on greatest terms at first. I love you, Samuel. That will never change. Ever." I stated firmly.

He stared at me with a flood of emotions washing through his eyes, he suddenly grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine. We kissed until we couldn't breathe, once we parted our foreheads touched and we stared at each other. His eyes were shining with love, but the one emotion that caught my eyes and made my heart swell with my own love for him was, happiness. I smiled and hugged him, pulling him closer to me.

"I love you." I mumbled into his shirt, silent tears falling down my cheeks.

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head, "I love you more." he whispered, running his fingers through my hair. "Why don't we go back to bed?" he suggested, looking at me.

I frowned and glanced at the clock, two am. I looked back at him with a smile, "That sounds great."

As we laid back down I pulled him tightly to me, reassuring myself that he was here. He chuckled as I cuddled against him, my own smile dancing upon my lips.

A/N: Awweee...they're so cute! Funny, I was actually thinking of my friend who killed himself. When she told him he was perfect and that she loved him, those are the words I wished I said to him. But he's in a better place now and I know he's watching with a smile or laughing...knowing him...he's laughing at me. :)

Happy New Year! I hope 2016 is good to you!