Chapter 50

Wedding Day

I nervously played with the sleeve of my dress, chewing on my lip as I waited for my father. My mother sighed as she gently grabbed me by the shoulders and smiled at me.

"Relax, you look beautiful." She assured me.

I sighed, "What if he changes his mind?"

"Trust me, he won't be changing his mind. That boy is more excited than a kid in a candy shop. He's also nervous, Evelyn and Vincent had to calm him down." She chuckled. "That man loves you, you've both been through thousands of problems together. It proved that the love between you two is stronger than anything."

I smiled and thanked her, my father walked in and gently hooked his arm with mine. My mother quickly left to find her seat, I grinned at my father and kissed him on the cheek. He returned the smile as the music started to play. Swallowing my anxiety I held my flowers and started to walk forward. I smiled when the doors opened and I saw my future husband standing at the end. His eyes met mine, shining with awe as he studied me. All our guests has smiles on their faces, whispered compliments had me smiling even more. When I looked back at Samuel he had tears in his eyes, I could tell he wanted to walk down the aisle and meet me halfway. My father kissed me on the cheek before letting go, Samuel softly took my hand and guided me up the few stairs.
As we stood before the priest he started the ceremony. The whole time Samuel and I stared into each other's eyes, staring at each other as if we couldn't believe this was actually happening. When the priest announced, "you may kiss the bride" Samuel was quick to cup my face. He stared at me with love before planting his lips on mine. We both smiled in the kiss, we parted as everyone clapped and cheered.

"Well, Mrs.Amor, shall we?" He grinned.

I laughed, "We shall, Mr.Amor."

Throughout the party we sung, danced, and ate. I found out that Samuel loves to dance and he's actually talented at it. May I add, he's hot as hell when dancing too. He twirled me around the dance floor then brought me close for our first slow dance. By the end of the night my feet were sore and I was exhausted.
Samuel, one the other hand, was drunk. He wasn't the angry drunk, oh no, he was the funniest drunk I've met. I was blushing as I dragged him out to the limo, he decided to sing the whole time I was dragging him. I made sure to take all the alcohol away from him the minute the limo door was closed. He pouted for a second, but enter back to singing and poking me. The whole entire time I was smiling and laughing, calling him an idiot.

"Hope you're not thinking of Kevin when you call me an idiot." He teased.

I laughed, "I'm not."

Even Clayton and Kevin had came to the wedding. Emerald refused to fire them from the castle, claiming they were her best friends. During the whole party they would play pranks on Samuel and flirt with me just to annoy him. When he found out that they were moving in with us he almost passed out.

I chuckled as Samuel grabbed me and pulled me on to his lap. He didn't kiss me or anything, he just rubbed my belly and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I love you." He murmured. "You have no idea how proud I am to claim the most beautiful woman in the world as my wife."

I blushed before kissing him on the head, "I love you too, my king. I'm the proudest she-wolf to be able to call you, the hottest man, my husband."

"I am never leaving you." He stated, looking at me.

I grinned and kissed him again, "And I am never leaving you."