Chapter 46

All the joyfulness and playfulness had long gone, the moment Ryker's voice sounded over their little camera thing, we became silent. I froze as he spoke to someone, telling them they were going to attack us in three days. My father sighed and shrugged, he leaned back in his chair with a smirk on his face. 

"He can attack in a day if he wanted to, we're prepared for it." my father said, grabbing my mother and having her sit in his lap.

I sighed and laid against Samuel's chest, becoming drowsy from how comfortable I was. He kissed me on the neck, slowly trailing them down to my collarbone. He stopped when my father cleared his throat, giving Samuel a warning glare. I rolled my eyes at him, but didn't push it any further. I looked over to see Vincent and Evelyn smiling at each other, love shining in both their eyes. Beside them was the vampire, Celia, who watched them with a smirk. When she noticed me looking at her with confusion, she laughed.

"Watch this." she mouthed.

She moved her hand, shocking me when water flowed from the cup into the air. With one flick of her wrist the water splashed onto the love the birds, earning gasps and a shriek from Evelyn. Celia and I burst out laughing, soon followed by my parents and Samuel. I could tell Evelyn wanted to be angry, but she ended up laughing as well. I laughed harder when Vincent continued to sit there with a very confused look on his face, his eyes shining with his bewilderment. 

We all eventually calmed down and continued discussing our plans for Ryker's attack. Celia had given us all of the information about her father's warriors. She explained they were a tad bit stronger than the ones who had attacked with Lycan only a few months ago. 

"They're Elite warriors and they have gifts like I do." she explained.

"So, almost like those Twilight vampires?" Samuel asked.

Celia scowled at him "Don't compare us to...those. They're like creatures from a vampire who decided to screw Tinkerbell. Yes, we do have gifts like...them...though. I can control the four elements, but my father doesn't know that. He would use me as his personal weapon if he ever found out. My step brother is the leader of the warriors, he can control anyone. Luckily, he loathes our father, I've been staying in contact with him. He's coming here tonight to help you with your plans." 

My father nodded his approval as Celia continued. "The second leader is Alec, he's an asshole. He hates werewolves and trust me, he isn't happy about teaming up with rogues. However, his gift is the ability to turn invisible. He's very fast, one of the fastest vampires I've seen, but it makes him even more dangerous. I know how to spot him though, so I'll take care of him."

"Good, we'll wait until tonight to further discuss these plans. As for now, why don't we all just relax?" he yawned.

Samuel and I parted ways, he decided to join Vincent in the gym while I decided on a nap. I wrapped the blankets around myself, sighing in content. My mind drifted to when Samuel and I were in that fight and I lost my memory for a few days. The silver mist and that silver/wolfsbane mix is going to be our downfall if we don't figure out how to destroy it all somehow. I sat up and bit my lip, maybe instead of destroying it we could steal them from Ryker. Of course that'd be risking lives and would be more difficult than planting a small camera in their warehouse. I sighed, slowly climbing out of the bed I walked out of the room in search for Samuel. We need to figure out how to ignore these weapons if we want to win.