Chapter 28

WARNING! THERE ARE SEXUAL THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER! THE BEGINNING IS SLIGHTLY BORING BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT HAPPENS AND WHEN IT'S OVER! THE SEXUAL THEMES ARE VERY...UH...SEXUAL. MORE THAN YOU'RE USED TO. JUST WARNING YA! (I read so many books on here and I'm using sexual ideas from them...I'm not used to this and writing it is way out of my comfort zone. But I pushed through that with writing just regular sex scenes so...guess I could push myself a little more.)

I watched as Samuel tackled the warrior with full force, easily pinning him to the ground. His body was glistening with sweat, his dark hair stuck to his face as well. I bit my lip as I started to get turned on by him, before anyone could sense it I scurried from the room. I mind-linked Samuel, telling him I was going to take a shower. 

Since he had opened up to me and told me everything he was acting like the goofy Samuel I've grown to love. He was a powerful fighter, my father was impressed and told me he's going to make one powerful king. I smiled, pride had flowed through me once I heard the compliment. I was proud to call Samuel mine and for him to call me his. I would laugh whenever he got jealous, sometimes he would get jealous whenever I said I loved food more. 

I was about to enter the shower, but two strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a hard chest. Samuel nuzzled his face into my neck and kissed me. 

"Samuel! You're all sweaty!" I whined, scrunching up much face in disgust.

I could feel him smiling against my skin, "And does that....bother you?" 

"Yes!" 

"Guess I'll have to join you in the shower then..." he murmured, giving me a lustful stare.

I grinned, "Will you now?"

"Yes." 

I chuckled as he swooped me into his arms and carried me into the bathroom, kissing me on the cheek every now and then. He set me down on the toilet before closing the door and grabbing two towels. I got up and started up the water, testing it every now and then to see if it was warm enough. Once it was I started the shower and swiftly undressed, smiling at the small baby bump forming. Samuel was already undressed by the time I was done admiring my belly. The shower was peaceful until I noticed Samuel slowly getting excited. When he caught me staring he had a pink tint to his cheeks and bit his lip. He quickly spun around, causing me to laugh. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

(And the sexual crap begins...motherfuckers. <3 Again, I say this with love.)

"Why are we hiding?" I whispered, my voice seductive.

He gulped, his member becoming harder as I started to tease him. He gently grabbed my wrists, trying to get me to stop moving my hands closer to his member. However, he wasn't trying very hard, for it was easy for him to start stroking him. He closed his eyes, I could see him trying not to moan as I continued on with what I was doing. 

"A-Arabella....y-your....pregnant." he panted as I stroked him harder.

"Yes, but the doctor said it was safe since I have a low-risk pregnancy. As long as we don't get too rough..." I smirked, knowing he was enjoying this.

I continued pleasuring him until he started moaning loudly, when he was close I stopped and started putting shampoo in my hair. He spun around, sexual frustration evident on his face. I smirked at him and shrugged before rubbing the shampoo into my hair.

"You said it wasn't safe for the baby." I stated, biting back a laugh. 

He swallowed and ran his hand through his hair, I quickly glanced at his large friend. I knew it wasn't going away any time soon, since I was giving him a case of blue balls.  As he was deep in thought I quickly washed the rest of the shampoo from my hair and started stroking him again. He tensed up again, his eyes wide as he looked at me. I smiled up at him, acting innocent as I would speed the pace up before slowing down again. It got to the point he was moaning once again, putting his hands on the wall so he wouldn't fall over. When he was close I stopped once again, laughing as he growled slightly.

I turned back around and grabbed the conditioner, "You still love me?" I asked as I rubbed the conditioner into my hair.

"Yes." he huffed, grabbing his shampoo. 

"Good." 

The one thing the doctor did warn me about is the fact that I may be turned on easily during pregnancy. That either I'll enjoy the sex or I won't, but not to have sex too much. When the conditioner was out I turned around again, causing Samuel to freeze. I started stroking him again, but this time I was going fast. He gasped and placed his hands on the wall again, he couldn't even moan as he tossed his head back. I stopped once again, this time he was very close. 

"Will you stop doing that!" he groaned, looking at me.

I frowned, "Well, I'm not getting any sexual pleasure. Aren't you going to give me some before I continue?" 

He swallowed, "Uh...."

I rolled my eyes and turned off the shower, I got out and grabbed my towel. I raised my eyebrow at him, "Aren't you going to follow me?" I chuckled.

He swiftly grabbed his towel, blushing even more when that didn't even hide his excitement. I mad sure the bedroom door was locked before laying on the bed. He didn't hesitate as he climbed on top and kissed me. As he was kissing me he gently slid himself into me, earning a deep moan from me. We made love for goddess knows long, we were both teasing each other, not allowing each other to reach our climax. Once we did though, it was pure bliss.

(End of sex)

I laid on Samuel's chest, listening to his heartbeat as he gently stroked my cheek. We just stared at each other, smiles on both our faces. I snuggled closer to him and kissed him on the lips, I then sat up an sighed.

"So, what should we do today?" I asked.

"Stay in bed..." he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped him, "We have all night for that, sweetheart."

His eyes darkened a fraction, "But the doctor said not to push it, right?"

"I know, so, maybe one round. Meanwhile, I feel like watching a movie!" I beamed, getting up.

He chuckled, "As long as it's not Magic Mike again, I'm good." 

I grinned evilly, "Magic Mike it is!"

"Oh, come on!"

"Shouldn't have said anything!"

I laughed as he groaned, but once my moodswings kicked in, he was quiet. I was happy when he got me chocolate and handed it to me.

A/N: Another chapter with these two loving each other. I have no idea when I'll make Ryker attack...who knows lol

And check out this girl's amazing story! You'll love it!

Link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/57501718-abnormal