Chapter 29

"You know we can't kill him yet." The woman sneered.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose, I ignored the vampire and walked over to the cells. The she-wolf ignore me, her eyes distant as she stares off into space. I tilted my head, I can see why he went insane when he "lost" her. She's a beautiful woman, the amber-brown eyes weren't as bright as I remember though.

"Eveline, dear, look at me." I said smoothly.

The woman still refused to look at me, but I could see her eyes darkening with anger.

"You'll do as I say, woman. Look at me!" I snarled.

She rolled her eyes and glared at me, "What do you want?"

"Answers."

"For?"

I smirked, "What is his weakness?"

"His? Who's? Mark or Vincent or...no. Don't you dare touch him!" She snarled.

I laughed, "But darling, if you want to live then I suggest you tell me. I can't exactly capture that brat...she's always surrounded by someone."

"Leave my son alone!" She shouted, yanking against the silver chains.

"Once your son is dead, then I'll be happy. Then you may leave. Until then, you can suffer." I spat, ignoring her pleas.

"Can I have some of her blood now? Sir?" The vampire hissed, looking at the she-wolf.

I shook my head, "No. You, come with me." I growled as I snatched her by her arm.
Even though I'm disgusted by vampires, the females are surely tempting.

A/N: Surprised? I'm pretty sure you know who that she-wolf is;) and who's POV this is.

Sorry it's so short!