Chapter 17

Two days went by quickly and now I found myself standing in the bathroom, staring at the box that held the test. I bit my lip, my heart hammered against my chest, I'm pretty sure Samuel and my mother could hear it from the bedroom. I swallowed and opened up the box, I took a deep breath as I pulled the stick from the box.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stared at the positive sign, my mind blank with shock. A part of me was beyond excited, but the other part of me was scared as hell. I had no idea if I would be a good mother, I know I'll have my mother for guidance, but I was still nervous. I frowned and marched out of the bathroom, Samuel opened his mouth to ask but I was already pouncing on him.

"You twat muffin! You got me pregnant! You couldn't pull out!?" I snapped, slapping him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. My chest was pushed up against his back, he kept spinning around, trying to get me to stop smacking him on the head.

"Ow! Arabella! Ow! Stop it! Not my fault it felt good!" he argued.

"Well, once I fucking chop your balls off it won't!"

"Hey, it's not only my fault! You didn't pay any attention to protection either!"

"I don't have the dick here! Have you ever heard of don't be silly wrap your god damn willy?" I all but shouted at him.

"But you do have the damn uterus!"

"What the hell does that have to do with this? I'm sorry, I can't put a damn condom in my uterus!" -I'm talking about male condoms here lol.

"That is not what I'm saying!"

"Will you two quit it! Arabella, you're seriously pregnant?" my mother said, yanking me off of Samuel's back.

I frowned and hopped back onto his back, it was actually comfortable. She raised an eyebrow, but didn't question my actions. I nodded quietly, I wasn't scared about her reaction, at least not afraid of any anger. I was, however, afraid of how hyper she's going to get once it finally processes through her brain. Her eyes widened with surprise, she suddenly screamed out in excitement and pulled both Samuel and I into a hug. It was awkward since I was currently holding onto Samuel as he leaned over from my mother's strength. Once she let go I clung onto Samuel tighter, not wanting to fall off. While I was doing this I managed to accidentally shove my heel into Samuel's not so little friend.

He hissed in pain, "Good thing you're pregnant, after that kick I don't think you'll get pregnant again." he growled out.

I blushed, "Sorry."

I climbed down from him and sighed, my mother smiled softly at me. "You'll be a great mother." she assured me.

I frowned at her, "How do you know that?"

"Hello, you're my daughter! Seriously though, you're a wonderful young woman, I highly doubt you'll be as horrible as you think." she replied, hugging me.

I sighed in defeat, I turned to see Samuel looking slightly nervous. I smiled and hugged him before grabbing his face and crushing my lips to his. When we parted he was watching me with confused eyes, I chuckled softly.

"You're going to be a father." I whispered, smiling.

He smiled, "And I couldn't be happier."

My mother clapped her hands together and started forming a plan on how to tell my father, who isn't exactly the calmest man when it comes to me and Samuel. My mother's greatest tip that she has ever given to anyone, according to her, is "just wing it." I scowled at her while she just smiled at me, I eventually gave in and nodded. I grabbed Samuel's hand and dragged him out of the room, literally. He tried escaping and running back into the room, but my mother held the doors shut. Samuel narrowed his eyes, but gave up and followed me.

When we reached the throne room I swallowed my fear and held my head high, my mother was the first to run in there. My father gave her a confused look, distracted from whatever conversation he and Vincent were having. Vincent chuckled as my mother jumped on my father and knocked him over.

"Whoa woman! What are you so excited about?" he asked, laughing.

My mother grinned, "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

He frowned at her, he then looked at us. "What is her problem?"

I shrugged, "Don't know."

He gave her a suspicious look before climbing to his feet and helping my mother up. Samuel's grip on my hand tightened as he forced a nervous smile. Vincent had a knowing look in his eyes as he connected the dots, I gave him a warning look. He chuckled, but stepped back as I focused on my father.

"We...uh...we have something to tell you." I said softly, looking anywhere but him.

"What would that be?" he asked, sitting down.

I nudged Samuel with my elbow, "Well, you see...." Samuel struggled to speak.

I sighed,"I'm pregnant."

It was silent for a minute, I took a step back when my father slowly looked at Samuel. I let go of Samuel's hand and patted his shoulder, I then jumped out of the way as my father lunged at him.

"You got her pregnant!?" he yelled.

Samuel gulped, "I-I...well....I mean....uh...yeah?"

He growled loudly, but before he could do anything my mother grabbed him by his ear and yanked him up. The anger left his face and pain replaced it, he laughed nervously at my mother.

"Ow, uh, honey...ow...I'm not attacking him anymore...ouch!" he yelped as my mother threw him into his chair.

With narrowed eyes and hands on her hips, my mother stared at my father. "Don't you dare get angry that he knocked up your daughter!" she scolded.

I rolled my eyes, "Mom, you couldn't have said it in a nicer way?"

She looked at me, "Sorry! Don't you dare get angry that Samuel screwed your daughter! Don't you remember how I ended up becoming pregnant with Arabella? You pinned me against the wall, while I was drunk, and took advantage of me!" she snarled.

My father blanched, "I-I..."

"Exactly, now, congratulate them you stupid pup." she grumbled, taking her seat. "And for your information! I actually enjoyed being pinned to the wall, next time make sure I'm not too drunk so I can remember it."

I laughed at her and shook my head, my mother is truly something else. My father let out a sigh before smiling at us, "Congrats!" he beamed.

Samuel slowly climbed to his feet and hid behind me, a laugh sounded from Vincent as he clapped his hands. "Congratulations! Now I'm going to be a grandpa!" he yelled full of excitement.

For the rest of the day my mother started planning for the baby, telling me we had to have everything perfect. While Samuel was careful and stayed away from my father or at least somewhere he can't get to him. My father would just raise his eyebrow at him before shaking his head in amusement.

A/N: Should I re-do this chapter?