Chapter 51

A few months have passed since Samuel and I got married, so far it has been amazing. Samuel was now being prepared to become king and I was being prepared to become queen. My parents said after I give birth we'll have the ceremony, that way it doesn't cause as much stress on me and the baby. Speaking of which, I'm due any day now. The excitement was wrapped around me, Samuel was also excited. We were both still nervous, but my parents told me they would help us every step of the way. Well, more my mother offered, my father's advice for Samuel was to run while he still could. That had nicely earned him a slap on the back of the head from my mother and another from me. 

Evelyn and Vincent ended up buying the crib as a wedding gift for us, along with a beautiful necklace for me and a very nice watch for Samuel. I decided on not having a baby shower, I just wanted a break from all of these parties and huge events. Also, we were already showered with gifts from the kingdom every single day. Like today someone gave us a new stroller and an automatic baby swing. I walked around a bit, but I was mostly on bed rest until I was ready. Samuel was strict with it and even had Clayton and Kevin watching me when he couldn't. My mother would come in and quiz me on duties of a queen, which I easily got right each time. 

Speaking of Clayton and Kevin, they both found their mates. Twin sisters, one had lighter blue eyes so it wasn't hard to tell them apart. Clayton's mate, Susan was a sweetheart, she was already acting like a sister to me. While Clayton watched me she would watch movies with me and we would talk or tease Clayton. Kevin's mate, Langston was more shy, but she was starting to warm up to me. She was nervous about becoming a warrior's mate. 

"What if I lose him?" she had asked.

Me and her twin sister would assure her that she wouldn't and told her to just relax. Her shyness would vanish whenever a girl flirted with Kevin though, it was funny to watch. Susan told me that her sister was a talented fighter, I was still shocked though when I saw her fight one of our male warriors. My father wasn't too happy about having males go against females since some of our male warriors are very sexist. However, when the girls beat the crap out of the some of them, they immediately kept their mouths shut. 

I had asked him why my mom never fights, he explained to me that she hated fighting and would rather help keep others calm when they were in hiding. Even though she hates fighting, she was still trained. That way, she could easily defend herself and others if anything happens. I laughed when he told me he wasn't worried about her getting taken, with her sarcastic answers and insults they would most likely beg him to take her back. I could see through his joking though, I knew that if anyone tried taking my mother he would kill them. Him beating the shit out of a warrior for insulting her the other day proved it. 

I sighed as I walked back to the bed, throwing my wet hair into a messy bun. I was about to lay down when I felt liquid soak my pants. I looked down in shock, staring at the clear liquid on the ground. 

"Samuel! Water broke!" I mind-linked him, freaking out.

I snapped my head up when he burst through the door not a minute later, his eyes wide. He swooped me into his arms and sprinted to the infirmary. The nurses and doctors were quick to have me laying down and bringing me to a room. They didn't dare tell Samuel to wait in the waiting room, when the one doctor tried Samuel had glared at him. That one glare almost had the doctor pissing his pants, I felt bad but I was to busy screaming from the contractions. A few minutes later my parents ran through the doors, saying soothing things to me while Samuel was wincing from me squeezing his hand. 

Eight hours. That's how long it took for me to finally give birth to Chandler Samuel Amor. After I was cleaned up and holding my baby boy I apologized over and over again to Samuel for breaking his hand. I hadn't even realized I was holding his hand that tight, but he told me it was fine. I spent an hour breast feeding and holding my son, Samuel laid beside me in the hospital bed and held him as well while I poked his hand.

"Can you not poke it right there? That hurts." he groaned as I poked it again.

"I don't think it's healed yet." I stated.

He scowled at me, "Ya think?" 

I smiled innocently while he continued to scowl, but he broke after a few seconds and chuckled. He kissed me on the head as I held our son again. He smiled down at him and wrapped his arm around me, planting another kiss on my temple.

I finally have my baby boy and my husband, I couldn't be happier.

"Who would of known that you could tame my brother?"

We both looked up as Emerald walked in with her mate, Blaine. He greeted us with a huge smile and congratulated us. Emerald sat on the bed and held Chandler, grinning at him. 

"My nephew is so cute!" she cheered.

I laughed, "I have a feeling someone is going to spoil him."

"Oh yeah, definitely." Emerald replied, laughing.

We talked for a bit before the nurse came in and took the baby to the nursery. I yawned and laid my head on Samuel's chest, smiling in content. Samuel ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me on the temple, telling me to rest.

"Well, seems like the future queen of werewolves has tamed her crazy mate." Emerald commented.

I opened my eyes and smiled, "Of course I did." 

"She didn't fully tame me, yet. After all, I am her beastly mate." Samuel whispered. 

After Emerald left I smiled up at him, "I love you, my beastly mate." 

He chuckled, "And I love you, my beautiful queen."

Author's note: And it's over! Now...there are two more books that will be part of the series. I don't know when they'll be out, but I'll maybe post an Epilogue soon. I mean, we still have Mark and Lucia to take care of. ;)

The one book won't really be a full part of the series, but it'll be from the series. As many have requested, I will write a book about the story of Arabella's parents and how they met. There will be no war in it, but they'll face normal problems with their families. 

I was also considering writing a book about Lycan's story, but you guys will probably cry when you find out how mentally damaged he is. Ryker wasn't the kindest of fathers to him. If I do, then I will make Lycan some how come alive again and may give him a happy ending. He was more of a victim of his father's than the true enemy. 

Well, this was a wonderful journey with everyone! :) I'll tell you when the third book is out. It'll take some time to plan the plot. 

Thank you for reading and voting for this book! Love you all!