Rules

It's a shame I have to make fucking rules for my books....

So far, I have had nothing but amazing support on this book and not one single comment that made me want to either murder my computer or cry like the comments on the first book. But alas, I'm making rules.

1.- You post a hateful comment towards my book or me then I'll either report you or delete your comment.

2.- I will give you a warning by privately messaging you, I'm not putting up with bullshit anymore.

3.- I'm not an adult guys, I'm insecure, immature, emotionally a wreck, etc. I'm still growing up, okay? I'm only a teen who's trying to graduate high school while dealing with cyber bullying. So, please, no rude comments and no snapping at me.

4.- If I don't like how a book is going then yes, I will re-do it. Don't argue with me.

5.- Respect EACH OTHER. No bullying on my books.

6.- No advertising your books or anyone else's books on my book. That is very disrespectful and hurtful towards the author. (This goes for all books on Wattpad.)

7.- Don't get a snippy attitude just because I state my opinion or my bitch side will come out and I will make you hate me.

8.- Yes, I'm a bitch and I'm proud. Don't say I'm calling myself a dog clearly, I'm talking about the slang version of bitch....

9.- I'm insecure and have a low self-esteem, okay? Leave me be and go troll on someone who can actually give you hell. I mean, I can, but you don't want to deal with an emotional me.

10.- Don't post, "This book is stupid." Cause I won't care and will either give you a sarcastic answer back or delete your comment.

11.- Stop being a dick.

Also!

Yes, I've dealt with depression and sometimes it still nips me in the butt. And just because I'm saying this doesn't make me attention seeking, because believe it or not, I'm struggling with telling you this. How do you think I know how it feels to be depressed? Do you think I asked my friends how it feels? No. Don't bitch to me and freak out on me because I'm saying this. I don't see how this can offend anyone or whatever.

Yes, I've been tempted to cut myself, but I'm a paranoid idiot about stitches. No, I'm not suicidal but that doesn't mean, "Hey! Look at me! Come bully me!"

And I have never lied about my friend committing suicide and anyone who said I'm a sick person because I'm lying, do some research. I DARE you. He has an instagram and you can see all of the RIP comments. just_lemme_skate

Go. Go look him up. And maybe you'll learn to be considerate and have some fucking empathy. Not everyone is an attention whore.

Anyone who says I'm a lying bitch, you are the sick person. I WILL fire back and I WILL be a bitch. Grow up and actually use your heads.

Okay, I'm not going to continue
this and my next update (the next chapter) should be up shortly.

Bullying doesn't bother me most of the time and no, I don't need to be watched or anything lol. I'm strong, shockingly. I'm just making it clear to people to not keep on being harsh. In messages and comments.