Chapter 39

Sex scene begins

Samuel gently pinned me against the wall, caging me in with his arms. His dark eyes swirled with lust as he crushed his lips to mine, causing me to moan. I ran my hands through his hair, gently tugging on it every now and then. His hands trailed down my sides, for a few seconds they rested on my small baby bump.

"We have to be careful." I breathed.

He smiled against my lips, "Don't worry baby girl, I'll be gentle." He assured me.

His hands continued traveling down to my butt, giving it a rough squeeze. I let out a small yelp, narrowing my eyes at my smirking fiancée.

"I thought you said gentle." I grumbled

He chuckled, "When it comes to the sex part of it. Squeezing your butt on the other hand..."

I rolled my eyes, but went back to kissing him. Our kiss became more heated as he tore my pants off, throwing them on the ground. He is so lucky that they weren't my favorite sweats. He rubbed my core, earning a whimper of pleasure from me. I smiled to myself as I rubbed his growing bulge, he was panting in my ear as I continued to rub him harder and faster.

"Stop." He growled, nipping on my ear. "Or I'll cum in my pants...I know neither of us want that."

I grinned, "Hell no."

He softly picked me up, making sure I wasn't pressed against him. He laid me on the bed before ripping off my shirt. I quickly told him this was my favorite bra, he nodded and gently took it off and put it aside. He went back to kissing and sucking on my neck as his hands worked magic with my breasts. My core was throbbing with need, he pressed himself against me as I continued to let out small moans.
I could feel his excitement and let me tell you, he was hard.
As I  rubbed him again he moaned, grinding himself into my hand. He dug his now claws into he sheets, unable to do anything.

"A-Arabella...I'm gonna...fuck..." He stammered.

As he got closer to his climax I stopped and tore off his jeans and boxers. He wasted no time in thrusting into me, both of us moaning. His thrusts were slow and gentle, but I craved more.

"Harder...." I whispered.

I clawed his back as he continued thrusting into me, earning small cries of pleasure. Moans and the slapping of flesh echoed in our room, along with the creaking of the bed.

"Samuel..." I moaned out as I reached my climax.

He wasn't done though, but I could tell he was close. He reached his climax and laid beside me, both of us trying to catch our breaths.

End of sex scene

I sighed, "That was...."

"Amazing." He finished, wrapping his arms around me.

We laid there for a few more minutes until we both decided to go for a run. I was excited to let my wolf out, I honestly had too much energy. We got dressed and walked outside, hand in hand. We took our time reaching the clearing, once we did we shifted and took off. I was running slowly, wagging my tail and letting out barks of joy.
Samuel ran alongside me, licking my cheek every now and then. When we reached the pond I took a few sips and laid down.

"We need to plan for the wedding." I mind-linked him.

"I know, what colors do you want to use?"

"White of course and turquoise. But the decorations will be white with a few turquoise colored things. There will be white and turquoise roses in clear vases on the tables and-

I was cut short when four rogues jumped out, baring their teeth. We instantly stood up, baring our teeth back.

"Go to the castle." Samuel ordered.

"And leave you here alone? Hell no." I replied.

We got ready to lung when some type of mist surrounded us. Both of us cried out as it burned our skin and eyes. My vision swam and I felt all of my energy leave my body. I felt myself shift back and slump against a tree. I looked at Samuel to see him fighting the shift, his eyes close as he focused. I tried yelling at him to watch out, but I couldn't speak. My throat felt swollen.

I watched helplessly as a man jammed a needles into Samuel's shoulder, quickly putting some type of gross liquid into him. Samuel howled in pain, his body shook as he shifted back. I had tears fall from my eyes as I saw blood leak from his eyes. Along with silver. I moved to help him, but someone hit me on the head. Hard.

The last thing I remember before blacking out were his screams.

A/N: Before we call Samuel weak and automatically assume that the twist is with him being injured, no.

He'll heal easily from this. It's just a cruel way to make a werewolf unable to shift and lasts longer.