Chapter 31

After an hour had passed I was starting to get nervous, what if questions swam through my mind as I clung onto Samuel tighter. We had shifted back a few minutes ago, luckily, Samuel brought extra clothes with him. He was cradling me to his chest, refusing to let me go, not that I wanted him to. I didn't relax until Vincent and my father appeared again, this time, with the dagger. I took it and thanked them, it was a beautiful dagger. I had to be careful as to not touch the blade, not that it's sharp, but it's also made from pure silver. Lycan had used it on me five times, just because I didn't want to join him on whatever mission he was on. 

As we walked back Vincent and my father stood guard, scanning the area for anything that would kill us. It took us three hours to get back, considering the fact Samuel and I were in human form. When we did we sat in the conference room, deciding on what to do.

"If he's watching us, then he knows we have the dagger." my father pointed out.

Vincent nodded, "But how do we know he's watching us twenty-four seven?"

"Well, some how, he knows about all of my plans...and patrols.." my father sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Samuel furrowed his eyebrows, "The only way he could find out about all of your war plans and patrols would be...if someone is giving him this information."

"What? Like he has someone inside of the castle?" I asked, inspecting the dagger.

Samuel nodded, "Yes, he wants us dead and wants the kingdom."

"Just like Lycan had." Vincent whispered.

"So...maybe...Lycan was working for his father." I frowned.

My father nodded, "That's a very good possibility, everyone start keeping a good eye on anyone who's suspicious. Vincent, you have complete control over my army and their training, so you already know all of them."

Vincent nodded, "I think I already know who it is, a girl who made me believe she was into me. She also used a fake name, her real name is Aria." 

I gaped at him, "I'm guessing you guys are no longer a thing?"

"No, she suddenly told me she wasn't into me and stole the plans. She used some type of spray that stopped me from doing anything. I was paralyzed for five minutes."

"Wait, you shifted in the forest." Samuel suddenly sounded, his eyes wide.

Vincent smirked, "I always had a wolf...it just took a shitload of anger to get me to actually shift." 

"And that wasn't great to watch, he tried murdering me." my father grumbled.

"You're the idiot who was near a feral wolf." my mother's voice sounded as she walked in.

She sighed and sat on my father's lap, resting her head on his chest. He smiled, chuckling as he ran his hand through her hair. I almost jumped as Samuel wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. We all looked up when Vincent cleared his throat, I chuckled as I saw him standing there, awkwardly. 

"Sorry, Vincent, so...we're going to find Aria?" I questioned.

Vincent nodded, "I know exactly where to find her." 

A/N: So...Vincent can shift! Whooo! and Aria...dun dun dun.