Chapter 33

I laid in bed as we waited for Vincent to catch Aria, who decided to skip training. I was growing more agitated by the second, my wolf clawing for me to let her out and allow her to kill Aria. I continued to ignore her, my focus on the main problem here. I got up and made my way to the conference room, I really needed to be somewhere else besides that room. I nodded at Samuel and my father as I strode in.

"Are you okay?" Samuel asked, pulling a chair out for me.

I took my seat and nodded, "Got bored."

He chuckled, he then continued speaking with my father. I sighed and twirled the dagger around, focusing on the point as it cut into the wood. When the doors swung open I still didn't look up, not until I heard the girl whining. I grabbed the dagger and stood up, slowly walking towards her. Her blue eyes widened with shock and fear as I pressed the dagger to her throat.

"You are going to tell us the truth and nothing else. The quicker you listen to us and give us the answers, the quicker your death will be." I threatened.

I'm done with playing these pathetic games with these villains. First Lycan and now his father, their whole family should be wiped out. She clenched her jaw shut as I slowly backed away, making my way towards my seat. Samuel and my father showed no emotion as they watched Vincent drag her to a chair. He slammed her into it and walked over to my father, whispering something in his ear.

My father nodded and walked over to Aria, "Vincent here told me that you admitted to working with Ryker and giving him our ideas." He growled lowly.

Aria smirked, "It's the least I can do for my future King."

"Your future King is Samuel, not Ryker." My father snapped.

She rolled her eyes, "That mutt can't even shift."

Samuel laughed, "Darling, this just proves how much of a fool you are. I can shift, but you see...I don't need to shift in order to rip your throat out."

Her face paled as she looked at Samuel, I smiled to myself. When my eyes connected with her's she glared at me.

"What's wrong? Angry that you got caught?" I asked sweetly, tilting my head.

She clenched her jaw, "What do you want to know?" She growled through gritted teeth.

"Where Ryker is." Samuel stated calmly.

Aria smiled, "My, I wonder why you aren't asking about...Evelyn."

Both Vincent and Samuel's eyes widened, while I just stared at them, confused.

"She's dead." Samuel whispered, his voice breaking.

Aria laughed, "Baby, she isn't dead...yet. Ryker has been keeping her captive for his own pleasure. Also, he was hoping she would mate with him once he became King. She probably won't and he'll probably kill her."

"Don't call me baby." Samuel said with disgust.

Aria only shrugged as she waited for our next question. I sighed, "Where is Ryker hiding, Aria." I demanded.

She glared at me, "I'm not telling you, Princess."

"Unless you want me to slowly cut off your hand, I suggest you tell me." I snapped.

She gulped, "You're too much of coward to do that."

"Hormones really fuck a lady up, now, tell me. Or I'll make you know nothing but pain for the rest of your pathetic life."

"Is that a threat, your highness?"

I smirked, "Oh, honey, that's a promise."

Like I said, I'm done playing games.

A/N: Well...Arabella is surely turning dark.