Chapter 47

So sorry that I didn't update yesterday! I fell asleep at the computer, I should seriously get my sleep schedule under control lol. But I had finals today and got out early :) So....on with the chapter!

We all sat in the conference room as Celia's brother walked in, his crimson eyes looking around with awe. When he was finally focused on us he smiled brightly, quickly taking a seat. Celia raised her eyebrow as she looked at him, when he gave her a confused look she rolled her eyes.

"This here is my idiot step-brother, Andreas." she introduced.

Andrea cleared his throat, "Sorry, I'm not used to...meeting with werewolves." 

My father laughed, "It's fine, so, on with the plans." 

For the next two hours they made plans and I annoyed Samuel, it got to the point where he duct taped my hands together and put duct tape on my mouth. My mother only smirked and laughed before my father did the same to her. We scowled at them the rest of the time, our glares promising our revenge. When they were done and figured out a plan Andreas was given a room, his sister and a warrior from here lead him to it. Samuel sighed and smiled as he turned around, but I didn't return the smile nor the bright eyes. My father did the same, but as soon as they saw our glares their smiles dropped.

"So...uh...we release them then run for our lives, agreed?" my father asked.

Samuel nodded as they swiftly took the tape off and ran, my mother and I hot on their heels. Before Samuel could make it to the bedroom I grabbed him and pinned him to the wall, growling at him. He laughed nervously and looked around. I smirked as an idea formed in my head, I slowly trailed my hand down his chest and stomach. His eyes widened slightly when I rested my hand just above the lining of his pants. Pressing my body against his, I started to kiss and suck on his mark. He moaned, his eyes fluttering shut and his nails digging into the wall. I continued to move my hand until it rested on the growing bulge in his pants, after a few seconds I slowly started to rub it. As his moans turned into panting I rubbed him harder and faster.

"A-Arabella..." he moaned, trying his hardest to form words. "Wh-what..."

When I knew he was close I stopped and stepped back, a wide grin on my face. His eyes shot open and he looked at me with shock. I walked back up to him and brought my lips to his ear, my hands finding their own spot on his very hard member.

"Don't ever tape my mouth shut or hands together again, got it?" I whispered.

He swallowed, "G-got it."

"That's a good boy." I cooed, gently patting him on the head. "Now, I'm tired, as it is one in the morning. I'm going to shower and then go to bed."

I turned and started walking towards our room when he decided to speak, "You're going to leave me here...with this?" he asked, pointing to his not so small problem.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Didn't you hear me say shower?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh...okay, fine-oh."

"Glad you finally understand, genius." 

I groaned as Samuel continued to poke my face, it's way too early in the morning for this. After another poke I growled and grabbed his wrist, my black eyes trained on him.

"It's early in the damn morning, what do you want?" I seethed.

He burst out laughing and ripped his wrist from my grip, "Baby girl, it's two in the afternoon and as for what I want, nothing. I just enjoy annoying you." 

I rolled my eyes and sat up, "Well, I'd love to sleep until three. Considering the fact you kept me wide awake until five in the morning." I grumbled.

"Awe, but you enjoyed it." he grinned, kissing my neck.

I smirked, "Yes, very much." 

I laid back down and cuddled against his chest, relaxing in the warmth. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "You know, in a few months we won't be able to do this for a while. Well, at least the sex before this." he whispered.

I smiled, "I know, but hopefully in a few months Ryker will be dead."

"I'm hoping in two days he will be." 

I looked up at him and opened my mouth to say something when a howl sounded, alerting the whole kingdom of an attack. Both of our eyes widened as we jumped out of bed and got changed, when I went to run out Samuel grabbed me by the waist.

"What?" I asked, looking at him.

He frowned, "You're not fighting this one." 

"But...but I have to! You'll be out there and I won't know whether or not you're okay!" I shrieked.

He pulled me close and kissed me on the head, "I'll be fine." 

He grabbed my wrist gently and lead me to the basement that my mother and the others hide in. My parents were standing by the door, my mother was trying to tell my father that she could fight this one, but he shook his head. When they spotted us I stood beside my mother as my father and Samuel left, giving us both one last loving look. My mother sighed in defeat and immediately pulled me into the basement, even though I attempted to follow my mate and father.

"I can't just sit here while they're out there." I murmured as we sat on the ground.

My mother sighed and pulled me close, "I know sweetie, but they're both strong. In a few hours they'll be opening that door and pulling us into their arms." 

"I hope." I whispered.

Author's note: Not the best...I am so sorry! Next chapter should be better :)