Chapter 32

Her POV

I groaned as I leaned against the wall of my cell, trying my hardest to stay standing. I opened my eyes to see that disgusting vampire watching me, her red eyes shining with hunger.

"Once Ryker is done with you, I'll have the best meal." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll make sure to drain my blood before that. Or maybe get it infected with something."

She narrowed her eyes, but didn't say anything else. I sighed, I have to get out of here. I need warn my son about Ryker's plans, at this point, she won't make it. He'll lose the only she-wolf he truly loves besides Emerald. I smiled as an idea formed in my head, my eyes finding the pouting vampire.

"Evelyn, what are you thinking? Don't do it!" My wolf shouted at me.

"I have to."

"Making a deal with a vampire is dangerous. They always find a loop hole."

"Not unless I'm smart about it. I can kill her when we get there. I have my dagger."

"Like you can easily cut off her head." My wolf scoffed.

"I can."

I took a shaky breath, "Do you want to make a deal?"

She snapped her head up, narrowing her eyes. "What kind of deal?"

"I'll give you a cup of my blood once a month, that's it. There will be no extra blood at all. And just one cup, which will be the cup I choose." I explained.

"Why choose the cup?"

"You know there are many different sizes and I know how vampires work with their deals." I replied.

She pursed her lips, "Fine....what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to help me escape from this hell hole."

She grinned, "I can finally get away from this bastard. Why didn't you just say so? No need to make a deal."

I gaped at her, "Wh-what?"

"I won't keep you to the deal, though...could I please just have some of your blood? Please?"

I frowned, "Fine...."

It only took her twenty seconds to have her strength returned. I was stunned by her self control, she only smirked and told me that she just wanted to try werewolf blood.

"Not as good as I thought, not bad though. So, you coming?" She smiled.

I numbly followed her, she is the strangest vampire I have ever met. I bit my lip, second guessing this killing her thing.

"Um...why do you hate Ryker?" I questioned.

She sighed, "He starves us so we listen to him and when we don't...he makes us watch a human bleed out and then chain us with silver. Of course my father doesn't care, why would he? All we are to him are objects and weapons." She spat.

"Your father?"

"The King of vampires."

A/N: So...it's obvious who Evelyn is. And I figured out how to spell her name right, so boom.