Chapter 27

Samuel

I silently watched as Arabella searched through her drawers, ranting about her red bra that she loved so much. I rolled my eyes when my wolf started to get jealous, the damn wolf is actually jealous over her bra. Her bra that looked very good on her. After telling her everything it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders and for the first time in a very long time I don't feel empty anymore. I don't feel guilty, I don't hate myself as much, and I can actually truly feel happy. I was guilty for causing her so much pain with me being depressed and all, but I made a silent promise to make up for it. As I studied her I couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again, just like I've been doing since we first met. 

"Samuel, do you want to go out to lunch today? I'm tired of staying in the house." she sighed, turning to look at me.

I smiled softly, "That would be great." 

Her face lit up and she quickly kissed me on the cheek, she then returned to ranting about her bra. After a few more seconds I decided to take a shower so I could really feel normal again. I grabbed a towel and wash cloth from the bathroom closet before closing the door, but Arabella had other plans. She walked right in and started looking in the mirror, glaring at it. I frowned, confused as to why she was suddenly glaring at herself.

"Uh, honey, what are you doing?" I asked calmly, walking over.

"This little shit won't go away!" she fumed, pointing at a small pimple.

I raised an eyebrow, "Just pop it."

"But it's not ready yet." 

"Then wait for it to be ready and pop it. It's not even that noticeable." I stated with a shrug.

She scowled at me, "It's on my forehead." 

"Yeah, so?" 

"It's right between my eyes! If someone is looking at me they'll be disgusted!" 

"Arabella...trust me, your small pimple doesn't take away any of your beauty. Relax. Plus, you don't need to worry about looking good for anyone. You're stunning." 

She suddenly started to have tears as she burst out crying, completely shocked, I just stood there. I swallowed and knelt before her. I hesitantly placed my hand on her back before she suddenly wiped the tears away and sighed.

"I'm craving chocolate." she grinned before skipping out.

I sighed, this girl is going to be the death of me.

"More like her moodswings." my wolf grumbled.

"Oh yeah, definitely those too." I sighed. 

A/N: Just a short fluffy chapter, as you can see, Samuel is starting to become himself again. :) Now, you will see a  huge change with Samuel. Let me just say, he's going to live up to that cruel and dangerous king type. ;)