Chapter 16

Just finished a quiz! Okay, so...I have an idea about the pregnancy thing. There is something sad that may happen, I don't know yet.

"You tell him!" Samuel shrieked like a girl.

I frowned, "I'm not telling him...as of right now. We'll wait two days and I'll take a pregnancy test, okay?"

He nodded then frowned, "But isn't it a two week wait before taking the test?"

I shook my head, "For werewolves and vampires it's two days. Our cells are just as horny, they multiply like crazy."

"Thank you for...that wonderful small science lesson." Samuel mumbled.

I smirked, "By the way, your pull out game is weak."

I took off laughing as he yelled at me to come back here. I could hear him chasing after me, yelling that it wasn't. I rolled my eyes when he caught up and trapped me against the wall.

"If it wasn't weak we wouldn't be worrying about this." I pointed out with a smirk.

He grinned, "If somebody used birth control we wouldn't be worrying either."

"Well, if someone would put protection on before we did it then we wouldn't be worrying still."

He frowned, "Well...if someone reminded me then-

"You're the one with the dick here." I said, cutting him off. "A dick my father may chop off." I finished with an innocent smile.

He narrowed his eyes, "You're telling him."

"No, you are." I argued.

"You're his daughter."

"You're his future son-in-law." I retorted.

"And I'm the future grandmother."

We both paled and turned to see my mother smiling, excitement sparkling in her eyes. She sprinted over and pulled us both into a hug.

"You can blame each other, but you both chose to have sex." She said as we parted.

I sighed, "I know, but what if I am? I'm only eighteen!"

"Oh, hush, I was eighteen when I was pushing you out. Seventeen when I got pregnant." She smirked.

Samuel scrunched up his face in disgust, "Couldn't have said that in a different way?"

"I'm afraid not, what do you think will happen when you have kids? They come from the vagina honey." My mother chuckled.

I laughed at Samuel's disgusted face, I patted him on the back before looking at my mom.

"What will dad say?" I asked.

She shrugged, "Leave that up to me. If he freaks out, I'll simply shove him in the bathroom with Robert."

I gaped at her, "You still have that raccoon?"

"What? He's adorable!"

"Mom, you can't just keep a wild raccoon!"

She rolled her eyes while folding her arms over her chest, "I'm still mated to your father, aren't I? He's wilder....especially in the bed."

"Oh come on! Stop telling me about your fun times with dad!" I shrieked.

She laughed, "I'm just being honest here!"

"Okay, can we please stop talking about this? Arabella will take the test in two days and then...we'll figure it out from here." Samuel sounded, completely grossed out.

My mom pouted, "Fine...party pooper."

"I don't consider that a party." I grumbled.

She grinned, "It was for me! But son, work on your pull out game." She said to Samuel before leaving.

Samuel sighed in defeat, "You're going to keep saying that to me, huh?"

I smirked, "I am my mother's daughter."

He scowled at me, but continued to follow me to the kitchen.

A/N: Just for fun, the next chapter will have more humor in it :)