Chapter 30

Cruel would be an understatement for what Samuel is doing to me, not giving me any of my fucking coffee is life threatening for him. I tried attacking him four times, but each time he would just step out of the way and stare at me with that, "are you kidding me?" look. I pouted as he grinned, taking a sip of the delicious smelling coffee. 

"I hate you." I grumbled.

He chuckled, "You already had two cups of coffee! You don't need anymore!" 

"But it's so good!" I whined. "Not my fault I'm craving it!" 

"Too much isn't good for you." he warned me, handing me the cup. "Last cup."

"There's only half though."

"Exactly." 

I sighed, at least he's giving me the rest of his, which smelled so good. I immediately downed it in less than three seconds. Samuel shook his head, but I could see the grin making its way onto his face. I sighed and leaned against the headboard, pursing my lips as I tried thinking of something to do. I was tired of searching for wherever Ryker is hiding, after a while it gets too frustrating. Even my mother refuses to help, they ignore our ideas half the time anyway. 

"You look pissed." Samuel stated as he crawled into the bed.

I sighed, "I have nothing to do! Ryker is out lurking about and we have no idea where to even start looking, I'm craving every damn food under the sun, and you're being mean!" 

"What? Because I won't let you drink coffee all day?" he asked, trying his hardest to keep the grin off his face.

I glowered at him, "It's not funny."

"Not to you." 

I rolled my eyes, but didn't argue with him, it would be stupid to. I glanced at him, the smile tugged at my lips as I watched him laugh. I finally gave in and smiled at him, I couldn't help it, his laugh and smile always some how makes me happier. I laid down, resting my head in his lap, drifting into my thoughts. I started to wonder where we could look for him, not that my father or Vincent would listen. I grinned when an idea came into my head, if we can't find Ryker then we need to lure him out. At least his men, maybe one of us could follow them back to wherever they came from. 

"Samuel!" I shrieked, slapping his shoulder.

He grabbed my wrist and softly placed it back on my lap, "Stop hitting me." he chuckled. "What?"

"We can't find Ryker, but Ryker can find us. We need to lure him or his men out...then maybe follow them back." I grinned.

He nodded, "But how? They'll know we're following them."

"Not unless we can some how put a tracker in them. I know, it's a very unplanned idea, but...it's the only thing I can think of that can help us find him." 

"No, it's a good one, we just need to plan for it a little more. How would we lure one of them out though? He wants the kingdom, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Lycan's death." he asked, frowning.

I pursed my lips, "Lycan's dagger."

"His...dagger? He had one?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

I nodded, "I need to get Cecilia, she knows where it is. It wasn't on him, but he left it wherever they made their plans for that attack." 

"So, we have to go visit the rogues?"

"Yes."

.

.

.

.

.

I sprinted through the forest, Samuel, my father, and Vincent hot on my tail. When we reached the edge of the neutral territory I stopped and sat down, catching my breath. Running after you've gained weight and you're pregnant is difficult. I shifted back and covered myself up before yelling out Cecilia's name. Five minutes passed before she appeared, along with her mate and a few rogues. While they were in wolf form she was in human form, his face showing confusion.

"Arabella? What are you guys doing here?" she asked, frowning.

I swallowed, "Lycan's dagger...do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, he left it in the warehouse not too far from here. Why?"

"His father is planning on attacking us, we're trying to lure them out. I figured he'd want something that belonged to his son." I explained.

She nodded, "The warehouse is only a few miles from here, he kept it in a box under his bed." 

"Thank you." 

"Go East for three miles." she yelled as I shifted and started running. 

After a mile and a half I stopped and took a break, my lungs burning and begging for a break. I laid down and rested my head on my paws, my body feeling worn out from just that short run. I felt someone lay beside me and rest their head on my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Samuel was the one laying beside me, licking my face. 

"Why don't you two stay here and we'll get the dagger? You can't run like this, Arabella." my father suggested, nudging me.

I looked at him, I wanted to go myself, but I knew he was right.  "Okay, be careful." 

He nodded and looked at Samuel, his eyes glazed over for a minute before Samuel nodded. My father and Vincent took off, disappearing into the forest. I snuggled closer to Samuel, staying on high alert for anything that could attack us. 

Author's note: Sorry if this isn't my greatest chapter and if it's rushed. I'm just really tired, but I said I would update yesterday and ended up falling asleep for most of the day so...here we go! Sorry for the wait! :)