Ch. 5 - Yes Daddy

l'm not stupid.

Even I know not to sneak up and scare a fighter unless I wanted to get knocked out in two point seconds flat passed out cold on the floor.

But I had my reasons, I was only on chapter five of my good girl bad boy story and after long nights of reading those kind of books I realized the main character has either already made out with the guy, gotten fingered by him, maybe by a river or some shit like that because nature, and or has been over his place.

After Harry dropped me off at my apartment yesterday he zoomed right out of there, almost running over my foot with his car in the process leaving me in a trail of engine smoke.

Not cool man, not cool.

I seriously needed to at least stay over his place or visit, it was another important and crucial factor in my story, shows the more personal side of the character's love interest.

I stalked him from behind the bushes, checking my phone and realizing I've been following him for a good twenty minutes after morning classes were over.

I took in a shakey deep breath, knowing I was headed for a full set of pain.

When I pass out I'll either wake up in A, a hospital depending how hard he's going to smack me down, B, left to die in the middle of the sidewalk, or C, at his place which is what I'm really aiming for here.

I finally left my hiding spot, slowly making my way towards Harry whose back was facing me before I jumped up to wrap my arms around his neck in a choke hold.

"Ima shank you boy!" I joked and in the blink of an eye I felt his large hand grip my wrist sending me flying over his body as he threw me down onto the floor in front of him.

"Natalie!?" Harry's surprised and angered voice exclaimed from above me.

I winced at the pain, only giving him a small groan in response.

"Natalie what the fuck are you doing?"

I'm bruising on the floor that's what I'm doing.

I brought my head up from the ground slightly, gesturing for him to come down as I wheezed dramatically.

Harry furrowed his brows in confusion, giving me his famous "what the fuck" look before hesitantly squatting down to my side.

I waved my hand, silently beckoning him to bring his face down closer which he obliged slowly until my lips were at his ear.

While Harry was distracted my other hand snaked down from behind him and pinched his bum making him shoot up to his feet in surprise as he glared down at me in rage.

"Now I can die..." I stated in a weak voice before my head fell back onto the floor and everything faded into black.

++

I woke up and found myself laying on a soft yet unfamiliar couch, the scent of subtle cologne and vanilla filling my senses as I rose from the cushions.

My eyes widened when I looked around the neat welcoming living room, a victorious smile spreading over my face as the realization hit me.

This was not a drill, I repeat, not a drill.

I got it in the homeboy's house.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Harry snapped, making me slightly jump as I turned to find him sitting across the room, arms crossed over his chest as he glared at me.

"I thought we went over that question already." I said under my breath, trying not to get too sassy so he wouldn't kick me out too soon.

"I could've hurt you Natalie what the fuck were you thinking?" He exploded, standing to his feet as he towered over me, a vein in his neck pulsing as his chest heaved up and down.