Ch. 43 - Woah Mama

AN: For some reason, in most fanfics, Harry's mom Anne always loves the main character and they get along all the time. LMAO if only that was the case for this. And what up, triple update this week yasss..

"I swear I'm not a hoe, I'm just a hoe for your son you know?" I began nervously, my whole body immediatly tensing as I replayed the words in my head, causing Harry's mom and I to freeze, my hands holding Harry's feet while her arms were slung under his arms across from me as we tried to carry his body to my bed.

"And if you totally ignore the part where I called myself a hoe and really thought about what I just said, you'll realize it's actually really deep-"

"I cannot believe I come all the way from London to check on my son to find, to find- the same girl who throttled me for a bag of chips in his room practically naked with a paddle. A paddle! Were you going to spank my son!" She exploded, looking at her wits end as I scrunched my face up in distress, opening and closing my mouth trying to figure out what to say.

"Okay you know, technically it's my room cause this is my place..." I said, just wanting to let her know in a polite manner only make her even more angry than she was if that was even possible.

"You were going to spank my son weren't you!" She exclaimed in horror, dropping Harry's upper body letting his head fall to the floor as she pointed an accusing finger at me.

"I swear I wasn't going to do that! It was a joke! If anything he has the spanking kink!" I pointed out, causing her to gasp at my words as I dropped Harry's legs to the floor and clasped my hand over my mouth for revealing one of Harry's kinks to his own mother.

"You made my son like this didn't you. Are you a sex addict?" She asked, blinking at me in disbelief actually sounding concerned making my whole face flush at her accusations.

"No! I am very holy I swear-" I quickly defended myself, my sentence cut off short when her eyes trailed down to my stripper outfit making me immediatly bring my arms to my body to cover my chest.

"These are just, yah know... my casual home clothes?" I tried to joke, only making her place her hands on her hips as she shook her head at me, her lips pressed in a thin line of disapprovement.

Before she could open her mouth with a quick retort Harry let out a small throaty groan from the floor, waking up as he raised his head a bit in confusion.

"Natalie... I had this dream that you were wearing the hottest thing..." Harry said from the ground, his voice slow and raspy as his green eyes flickered up to me, widening considerably when he took in the outfit I was wearing as his cheeks flushed.

"Woah mama." He grinned, his dimples prominent as he eyed my legs and breasts, the bulge in his pants hardening causing me to let out a strangled noise as I shifted my gaze between Harry and his mother who was glaring down at him from behind.

"What- oh jesus my real mum!" Harry cursed when he turned to find her, arms crossed over her chest giving her son a pointed look as he scrambled back to my side, sitting himself up and clutching my legs on the floor.

"H-hey ma..." He began, swallowing a lump in his throat as he wrapped his arms around my legs while he rested his face against the side of my thigh.

"So she," She began, raising one hand and motioning towards me before she looked back down at her son.

"Is your girlfriend?" She finished, looking like the words that left her lips physically hurt her as Harry stood to his feet and nodded, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"Yes, yes she is. Mum, this is Natalie, Natalie, this is my mum Anne." Harry introduced, the two mother and son seeming to have a telepathic conversation through their hardened gazes while I was borderline ready to hypervenilate and curl to the floor.