Ch. 9 - Butt sweat

AN: The drawing I made is a sneak peek at how Nat and Harry look later in this chapter ;) I want to let you guys know that I actually do have a plot for this story, the chapters just don't have much plot twists or drama because I'm trying to focus on character and relationship development between Harry and Nat and also get you guys attached to her friends like Carlos and Bernie but after a few more funny chapters prepare yourself for plot twists and drama AND MORE HUMOR. Btw I apologize ahead of time because the beginning of this chapter is kind of slow but it gets better I promise.

I knocked on the newly painted white door of the mansion, my skin itching in annoyance as the elderly white lady next door glared at me as she watered her petunias in her front lawn.

After a few moments of waiting at the front door I finally turned and offered her a small awkward smile to which she raised her brow, pursed her pruney lips, and flickered her gaze over my baggy ripped boyfriend jeans and oversized sweatshirt in disgust.

I reclined my head back to widen my eyes at her in irritation before placing my hand on my hips as we glared at eachother.

What did I ever do to bother this wrinkly raisin.

"Oh thank god you're here!" The door finally opened, causing me to break my gaze away and turn my attention to the radiant woman in front of me, her blonde hair tossled but in a very attractive way as her blue eyes brightened at the sight of me.

"Please please please tell me you're the cleaning service." She sighed in a dainty pleading voice, wrapping the thin satin robe around her baby pink and white lingerie clad body.

"Yup that's me." I smiled, tuning in with my That's So Raven years as the woman squealed with delight.

"Figured." I heard the old woman who was watering her grass on the other side of the lawn scoff as she smirked.

"Yo grandma! You wanna come and say that to my face with your judgemental pruny attitude because I am this close to taking that hose right out of your hand and shoving it up your dusty ass crack." I snapped, yelling across the gap between the mansions making the old woman gawk at me in shock, her jaw agape as she placed a frail hand over her heart.

"That's what I thought." I muttered, brushing a few strands of my hair off my shoulder before turning back to my shocked client.

"I have the cleaning supplies in my car, I can get them and you can tell me where to start-"

"Oh that won't be necessary, I'll do most of the cleaning down here, come in come in, I'll explain." She rushed, looking a bit on edge as she quickly ushered me inside before closing the door behind us.

I let out a low whistle as I looked around and observed the high vaulted cielings, glass chandelier, and the giant marble staircase right at the center.

"Nice crib..." I said under my breath in awe.

"Oh, thank you," She began, fast walking through the place quickly picking up random pieces of clothes from the floor along with empty champagne bottles.

"Dawg," She giggled, trying to put up a peace sign with her arms full of objects as I scrunched my brows forward and gave her a "what the fuck" look.

"S-sorry, I'm just frazzled, my husband's coming home soon and my baby boy isn't even up yet-"

"It's okay and I can wake him up for you and get him ready if you want." I offered politely, remembering how she had told me over the phone yesterday about her youngest son whose six year old body was paralyzed from the neck down.

That's right, this lady had two sons yet she had the body of a victoria secret model and looked no older than early thirties.

"You, you know about him?" She blinked, sounding shocked as she brought a hand to her mouth and gave me a cautious look.