Ch. 41 - Balls not Udders

AN: Kinda important author's note at the end.

"It's a no for me!" I exclaimed, fast walking and waving my arms around in the air like a lone survivor on a deserted island while fast walking across the room as Harry pushed Bessa away from him, a look of disgust and anger on his face.

I quickly wedged myself between the two, grabbing both of their chins in my hands, closing my eyes and taking in a deep breath to calm my nerves before I snapped them open and turned to look at Bessa, my other hand still holding on to Harry's chin.

"Not cool man, that was not cool. That was like the opposite of cool okay. Like I get it, the whole, hey I'm gonna just kiss another guy and get even thing, I get it, I've done it before." I told her, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to maintain a steady tone in my voice while looking at Bessa whose eyes widened in realization.

"Yeah. I remember that." Carlos scoffed from the side, his voice muffled as he took another swig of the tequila bottle in his hand and rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god I am sorry! I didn't know that you two were- uh," Bessa began, trying to move but my hand was still gripping her chin tightly as I held my ground.

"Yeah, Harry's my boyfriend." I claimed in a strong voice, nodding my head back towards Harry behind me who suddenly made a strangled sound at my words.

I whipped my head around to give him a look at the noise he made, a smile on my face when I saw that his cheeks were flushed and he was leaning his chin into my hand, slouching a bit so I had a better hold.

"Ha you called me your boyfriend, oh my heart." Harry grinned, a dazed dimpled smile on his face as he placed his hands on his chest and batted his eyelashes at me.

"I did didn't I." I softly laughed before the smile on my face fell and my laughter immediatly died as I squished Harry's cheeks together, causing his lips to pucker as I pulled him down until our faces were only inches apart.

"So uh... did you enjoy that little kiss back there?" I questioned, running my tongue along the inside of my cheek as I spoke, trying to act casual while tapping my foot on the ground.

Harry blinked at me in surprise before a smile broke on his face as he grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away from his chin making me let go of Bessa as well while he bit his lip.

"Nat.. are you..." He began, lowering his head down until I could feel the soft curls of his hair tickle the side of my skin, his warm breath fanning over my ear.

"Jealous." He whispered, his tone teasing as my heart rate increased.

"Pfft.... whaaaattt...." I drawled out in a high pitched voice, scrunching my brows together and retracting my head back until I probably had a double chin as my eyes widened, only making the smirk on Harry's face grow.

Before he could open his mouth and tease me Bessa began to scream from behind me.

"How come you didn't attack Harry in a jealous fit of rage! That's what's supposed to happen! You two are supposed to fight over me and I'm supposed to be all helpless what is wrong with you all!" Bessa exploded, finally breaking in front of everyone as Niall stopped in his tracks halfway towards the exit with Holly by his side, an awkward expression on his face as he visibly cringed at Bessa's tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

Aight but why she cryin' though.

"Right... yeah, about uh, about that Bessa. I don't really.. care." Niall breathed out, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly as her eyes widened at his words while he gave her a casual shrug.