Ch. 32 - Vanilla chocolate swirl

AN: Slow beginning but it gets better. Picture of Nat up there.

We moved the furnitures in front of the fireplace to the side, setting down the large soft plush rug that Harry had brought in the duffel bag in front of the mantle.

"I can't believe you're still mad." I spoke up as we eyed eachother from the other side of the carpet.

"Of course I'm mad. God you're infuriating, you're like that one person who'll do anything for their friends and try to make everyone happy." Harry snapped, pointing his finger at me as I furrowed my brows in confusion, retracting my head back to give him a "what the fuck" look.

"Alright and that's bad because..."

"You married Zayn just so he can stay in the U.S and get his fucking green card!? I mean who does that? Like I get it your friends but seriously- you have to really like someone enough to go through that shit just so they don't get their ass deported back to Canada." Harry growled, raising his voice as his whole body tensed, his glare meeting mine when we locked eyes.

"What, you implying I like him more than a friend? Listen, Zayn's a good guy and he needed a favor, the marriage wasn't even serious to both of us because we don't see eachother in that way. He asked for my help-"

"Oh shit right! He asked you for your help, wow, so what, if he asked for a kidney transplant you'd probably give it to him wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?" Harry prodded, his voice laced with sarcasm and bitterness as I avoided his gaze.

"I mean... I got two kidneys.." I said after a few moments of silence as Harry let out a groan of frustration at my response.

"Alright and if I asked for you to rip your arm out to help me would you? God knowing you you probably would, fuck you'd probably give me your vagina if I needed some type of transplant or some shit like that." Harry breathed, tugging at the roots of his hair as he shook his head, his jaw clenching as I took my shoes off and walked barefoot onto the soft carpet before he took his off as well and joined me.

"I think I know what this is about." I said with a sigh, grabbing the bottom of Harry's shirt, tugging him towards me before I brought my hand up to caress his face.

"You do..." He breathed after a few moments of silence as we held eachother's gazes, his green eyes almost fluttering close at my touch as I ran my fingers along his sharp jawline, his cheeks warming under my skin before he gulped.

"Yes, if you want a vagina transplant I would be more than happy to-"

Harry immediatly pushed my hand away, a scowl on his face as I laughed my dying witch and seal cackle that he was talking about moments before when Harry grabbed a pillow off the floor, pelting me with it repeatedly as I tried to block the hits.

"You don't take anything seriously, you're always too laid back, it's like you don't even care." Harry said with a huff, dropping the pillow onto the rug before he sat down, pouting as he glared at the fire in front of us.

I joined him on the floor a good foot away from him as I crossed my legs over the other and enjoyed the heat the fire radiated in the fireplace.

"Yes. I take only a few things in life seriously and you should know that one of them is you. I take your feelings seriously." I admitted truthfully as Harry let out a scoff at my side.

"Serious my ass. I can't have one conversation with you without you always turning it into a joke, or you smiling that stupid cute smile of yours that make me want to ram my head against a wall cause you're so fucking adorable and annoying." Harry blurted out, his breathing heavy as he ran his hand through his brown hair in irritation.