Ch. 6 - Catch these hands

"So he just spanked you?"

"Yup."

"Nat don't move too much please, I'm almost done." Megan commented, continuing to contour my face as I tried not to blink.

"Sorry." I apologized as she started putting a four o'clock shadow on my chin.

"So... he spanked you and you didn't beat him up?" Carlos repeated, still looking at me in disbelief.

"I was caught off guard dude," I defended, scrunching my nose as the make up brush moved over to the middle of my face.

"Besides, I pinched his bum without permission before I passed out so I guess it was payback?" I gulped, trailing off as Bernie and Carlos exchanged looks.

"You're so calm about this, you couldn't sit for two whole hours." Bernie pointed out, raising his brows at me.

"Yeah you know, turning the whole cheek kind of thing..." I muttered as Megan began to pencil in my eyebrows.

"Yeah since you can't even sit on the other cheek." Carlos laughed making Bernie chuckle before they fist bumped.

"Dart break?" I suddenly asked Megan with a pleading look.

"You got five seconds." She sighed, moving away from me as she looked down at her watch.

I quickly turned around, grabbing the dart on the table next to me before flinging it at the target a few feet away with a picture of Harry's face on it, the sharp needle landing right between his eyes.

"Woah that was so close to his orbs." Bernie said, placing his large hairy hand over his chest as Carlos slowly clapped.

"I'm calm." I repeated under my breath, trying to steady my breathing before turning back to Megan as she did the last touches on my face.

"Done!" She squealed with delight, cleaning her make up tools as she backed away to admire her work.

"Let me see, let me see!" Bernie and Carlos chanted, pushing eachother out of the way as they leaned in closer to look at my face.

"Woah Nat... you look like you got a dick." Carlos gawked, his eyes wide as a smile made its way to his face.

Megan handed me a compact mirror making my eyes widen at the sight.

I had a little mustache on my lips along with some stubble over my chin, the contours on my skin made it look like I had more masculine features such as a defined nose and jawline while I brushed at the bushy eyebrows on my face.

"This is sick Megan, you're gonna do great being in charge of the make up design for your broadway show." I complimented, stroking my facial hair with admiration as I continued to study my appearance.

"Aw shucks, thank you for letting me practice on you hun." She blushed, patting my cheek before packing up her things.

"Yeah Nat you saved me, I don't think I can have my sister continue to cake my face up with all of this anymore." Bernie said, making a face of disgust as he sniffed one of the concealers in his hands making Megan glare at him in annoyance.

The bell at the entrance of the tattoo shop rang in the front as we heard footsteps enter the room.

"Ayo, Nat," Carlos smirked, sitting next to me as I got my tattooing equipment ready.

"If the customer requests for you go out there like that and pretend you're a dude." He smirked making Megan roll her eyes as Bernie chuckled.

A slow smile made it's way to my face as I eyed him before looking down at my clothes.