Ch. 29 - Angry make up sex

AN: Isss gon' get wild....

Louis jumped in his seat from across the table, gritting his teeth as he narrowed his blue eyes at a smirking Zayn who was casually leaning back in his chair.

"Would you stop stroking your leg against mine." Louis snapped, clenching his fists as Zayn blinked in surprise, his actions under the table stopping to a halt as Jovie and I exchanged looks.

"Oh, my bad, that was meant for your wife." Zayn said with an apologetic smile before he started to move his leg under the table once again, this time making Jovie jump in her seat in surprise.

I let out a groan, rubbing my face in frustration praying for the fifth time that Ray would come back from the bathroom since it seemed as though she was the only one Zayn would actually listen to.

"Alright buddy, now who the hell do you think you are?" Louis said, standing to his feet as I started to play with the stapler in my hand.

"A gift from God." Zayn said innocently with a shrug, batting his long lashes making Louis let out a string of curses, ready to jump over the table and pounce at him before Jovie shot up from her chair, holding her small man back.

"Louis, calm down." She snapped, placing her hand over his chest making him push it away in irritation.

"What, did you like it or something cause the bloody bastard has been making moves on you in front of me this whole fucking time and you've done nothing!" Louis suddenly growled at Jovie as she let out a scoff.

"Oh! Now you're mad, now you're mad when I just did the same thing you did when that blonde secretary of yours was all feeling you up!" Jovie exploded as I pinched the bridge of my nose and closed my eyes.

"And we're the ones getting the divorce..." Zayn whispered with a throaty chuckle, leaning to my side making me push him away in annoyance.

This was a such a mess.

All I wanted was a divorce.

"You know what, I'm not even mad! Go ahead, fuck him on the fucking table I don't give a shit!" Louis concluded with a huff, his cheeks flushed with anger before he stormed out of the room.

"Jovie, I'm sorry, all I wanted was a clean start and to divorce Zayn I just-" I began, standing to my feet as she tried to control her breathing.

"No, no, it's fine. I apologize for my husband's outbursts. Look, half the papers are already signed, let me just go get Louis and let him calm down for a few moments and we'll be back." She explained in a business like tone, unphased by her husband's hostility before she walked out of the room to follow after him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped when she left the room, turning to Zayn who was leaning back in his seat with a smile.

"Me? If anything those two should be thanking me." Zayn scoffed, throwing his hands up in the air in disbelief.

"Why would they thank you?"

"Watch, those two are probably going to have the best jealous angry make up sex of their lives in his office." He explained, putting his hands up in surrender as he let out a "just saying."

"What do you even do in your free time?" I questioned him, shaking my head as I placed my hands on my hips and paced back and forth around the room.

"Don't you have cable? He'll be all like, no one can make you moan like me, who's doing this to you baby and she'll be all like you, only you, oh please take me now!" Zayn mocked, making a high pitched moan at the end of his sentence as he held himself in his arms in the chair and continued to fake an orgasm.