Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible

The classic innocent little good girl, gets those A's but never that D.

Is super pure and is in most cases a virgin which somehow automatically makes her know nothing about sex which is strange since, hello, there is something called the internet and smut.

Good girl usually has a name like Tessa, or maybe Rose....

Good girl is living a good but boring life until she meets the notorious bad boy.

Bad boy, consists of tattoos, piercings, and the whole "it's not a phase mom" kind of thing going on for him.

Bad boy is a fuckboy as well but is overlooked for his playboy ways due to the usual rugged, dark, pretty face of his.

Good girl and bad boy meet by maybe fate, or an assigned partnered project possibly... or maybe the bad boy saves her from a terrible encounter with some horny middle aged men in an alley way.

Oh so original.

I mean, how many times have you read a story where it begins with the mom of the Good Girl calling her daughter to wake the hell up for school.

Or how many times have you had the main character describe a motorcycle as "a metal deathtrap."

And don't even get me started on the nicknames the bad boy gives the good girl, like candy, cupcake... I mean damn she's got a name she ain't an item on your grocery list.

At the end, bad boy and good girl get together, bad boy changes his ways for her cause he finally got that virgin kitty and yeah, pretty much sums that cliché up.

Don't really know what happens next because I don't even finish stories like that let alone write them.

But here I am, dressed up in the best goody two shoes stereotypical good girl outfit I could make just so I could get the attention of the local bad boy.

Oh no, before you go on about changing who I am to get a boy's attention it's really not what you think... really.

First of all I'm not in highschool, I'm in college and my dream job is to get one of my works published.

I got the chance to have an interview with one of the biggest publishers around, scrambling as I dished out story after story of what I had written.

To my disappointment she wasn't interested in my supernatural pieces, thriller pieces, nothing.

Nada.

She said straight to my face that the only way she would even consider publishing one of my works is if I wrote her a love story, and not just any love story at that, the Good Girl and Bad Boy kind of love story but with a unique twist.

I didn't know whether to sprint out of her office by flinging my body out her window- mind you we were fifteen stories up- or just vomit all over her face at the idea.

She might as well have told me to grow testicles.

I hated, no, I absolutely despised the cliché good girl falls for the bad boy or vice versa story.

I mean, what's there to even tell.

You know the beginning, you got the plot, same problems same characters, same ending.

Bada bing bada boom end of story.

The lord was really testing me that day but I couldn't just shoot down her offer, it was a once in a life time chance for her to actually read my work and get my own book published, I couldn't turn that down.

The problem was I can't write anything without inspiration, and that's what I oh so desperately needed.

So, to motivate and inspire me to write I came up with a plan to live out the cliché, feel what it's like to be the good girl and have my own bad boy, really actually get to experience the scenes first hand so maybe I'll have more passion in my story.