Ch. 13 - John Green but horny

Virgins.

Pure, innocent, they tend to get pretty flustered easily just at the mere mention of sex.

You know, the whole blushing and stuttering kinda deal.

So take all of those facts and stereotypes you know about virgins, and just throw it out the window.

Throw it out.

It's gone.

The typical virgin characteristics are flying out into the air and never coming back because for some reason, all of that didn't apply to Harry's situation.

I'm just surprised as you, I was expecting some innocent adorable stuttering to leave his lips, heck, I was even waiting for that adorable blush to appear all over his cheeks.

No.

I watched as Harry's green eyes widened a bit, blinking a few times surprised at what he had just said as well before a slow, almost proud smile spread over his face as he pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth, eyeing me before nodding slowly.

"Yes Nat, I am a virgin." Harry confirmed, his voice deep and sensual as our eyes locked, the rest of the world stopping in slow motion as I gaped up at him.

"What the actual fuck Harry." I blurted out, trying to regain my composure as he chuckled making his dimples prominent.

"There she is! There's the pedophile that tried to flash my little boy!" A woman screamed from across the room, causing me to snap back to reality as Harry and I turned our heads to find the "Titties" kid's mother pointing at me in rage.

"You have got a lot of explaining to do.." I snapped, gripping onto the front collar of Harry's shirt as he smirked down at me with amusement in his eyes before we bolted out of the pit, spilling and tripping over plastic balls as the security chased us out of the building.

++

"You're lying." I claimed as Harry continued to toss the tennisball in his hand from across the room, biting his lip to keep from smiling as he looked up at the ceiling  to catch the object.

"How so perrito?" He teased, finally looking at me as he tilted his head to the side in an innocent manner making his brown hair flop to the side a bit.

"Oh come on, the banging on the walls, the moaning, the milf!" I said in frustration, pacing back and forth as I stared at him unconvinced with his claim.

He chuckled, looking totally at ease with the situation as I hypervenilated in front of him.

It was like his whole demeanor changed after I had asked if he was a virgin.

I mean, what was even up with that?

"You do know there are more than one ways to make a woman moan and cum without actually having sex right?" Harry casually said with a raise of his eyebrow, a smirk on his face as he looked up at me and leaned forward resting his toned arms over his knees.

"What about the wall banging? The headboard wouldn't just bang against the wall like that just by foreplay-"

"You're right." He cut in in a stern voice, a teasing look in his dark green eyes as he stood on his feet, nearing me with a mischevious grin.

"Not unless I had tied or maybe even handcuffed her to the headboard, making her tug and beg for me as I fucked her wet slit with my tongue and fingers." Harry rasped out, his voice husky and deep as my breath hitched when he continued to slowly make his way towards me.

"Saint Harold!" I said, faking a gasp as my eyes widened at his words before a mocking grin made its way to my face when he clenched his jaw in anger.